Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NIVELBSSR
    Newest Member
    NIVELBSSR

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €2,000

1 hour ago, jan duchau said:

You're fooling yourself.

It's just that you don't know cheaper games with lesser bet size .

Try triple dragon..starts at 0.05

Or 7 monkeys at 0.07

The idea of implementing the newly released slots in any way could be challenging...why not give an extra % on top of your score if you use a winning screenshot from for example their six last released games

@jan duchau That's where you're wrong bro! I have played ALL of those cheaper PP games at 0.05 and 0.07 cents bets but they hardly ever give nice good wins, so I don't want to play them. Compare them with Gamomat's 0.05 cents games like Roman Legion and Great Warrior...they're in a league of their own...absolutely nothing else can compare or compete with them at all!

I don't ever get fooled by megaways or clusters-pay games...they play at 0.20 cents bets or more (not 0.05 or 0.10 cents) but their payouts are mostly rubbish! Sure, once in a lifetime 10,000x+ hit may come, but only to a very few damn lucky players.

As for PP's new games, you think I haven't tried them out? Oh yes I have, but mostly in fun mode to test them first. Naaaah...not any good at all! 😝

17 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Ok, so the core suggestion is to have some sort of promotional calendar with info and prize pool announced and guaranteed? :)

Now, from my pov certainly not.

I for one don't want to get too PragmaticPlayical...it could counterfire for some.

You organise a Tourney when you want, we're glad we're getting this opportunity but like I said....first day and it begins: Zeus vs Hades, which no one likes any longer after using it for PP contests....if they would be honest with themself at least.

What the contest needs is some uniquenss / new element being stirred in it.

@Blackjax ' idea is a nice one to build upon.

Pragmatic likes any and all promotion for newly released slots it can get I bet...so why not intertwine this in the contest?

BTW: I suffered these last months with the releases lacking originality or that X factor...I have've been straightforward about this but want to be as well when I like a released slot.

Fruity treats has that something extra. I liked it very much and it will (hopefully) stay as it is in the future....Blazing Wilds Megaways is nowadays almost always my first goto when logging in and looking to make some spins (I liked it as well from day one to now)

49 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Ok, so the core suggestion is to have some sort of promotional calendar with info and prize pool announced and guaranteed? :)

Like @jan duchau said, to spice things up based on @Blackjax idea. lets do monthly contest with 3 latest releases to expose the slots and review them.

however for the core suggestion  : we do appreciate the contest and you can bring them whenever you want.

from a finance perspective,  I would have a slighter smaller prize pool like 1200 euro on a monthly basis, with guaranteed contest every month until December. How these run with different games or how it can spice things up.

But my suggestion is to secure a contest every month, with a smaller prize pool as a sacrifice and we can on a monthly basis decide rules for each contest in terms of game selection, latest releases, a specific game etc. but main thing is to try have a contest monthly (hence the reduce prize pool. if its possible )

12 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Like @jan duchau said, to spice things up based on @Blackjax idea. lets do monthly contest with 3 latest releases to expose the slots and review them.

however for the core suggestion  : we do appreciate the contest and you can bring them whenever you want.

from a finance perspective,  I would have a slighter smaller prize pool like 1200 euro on a monthly basis, with guaranteed contest every month until December. How these run with different games or how it can spice things up.

But my suggestion is to secure a contest every month, with a smaller prize pool as a sacrifice and we can on a monthly basis decide rules for each contest in terms of game selection, latest releases, a specific game etc. but main thing is to try have a contest monthly (hence the reduce prize pool. if its possible )

Why a smaller prize pool? They have been sponsoring a contest everymonth. Maybe they had already decided to come back every month, thanks to @cocopop3011 and @Jelena_PragmaticPlay

24 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Oki doki, so you all agree we shall focus on latest game releases with contests? :)

We're allowing all games just so you all have way wider choice and we understand some games are not even available in some operators or regions

Yes we are aware about the jurisdiction issue. BTW only go ahead with our suggestion if everyone agrees, even if one person is against it then let's not go ahead with it. Competitions should be fun and controversy free.

3 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Oki doki, so you all agree we shall focus on latest game releases with contests? :)

We're allowing all games just so you all have way wider choice and we understand some games are not even available in some operators or regions

I mean at the end of the day you want exposure to your new releases.

so maybe one month, fixed games (New releases) and one month, like this current one.

If Pragmatic wants maximum exposure for their new game releases, then I would suggest creating a new specific topic entitled 'Latest Pragmatic Releases/Games'. Anybody interested in them can then check them out or try them out by clicking the relevant links. Making a contest out of them...naaah...I, for one, would not be interested at all.

Take 'The Dog House - Dog Or Alive' game. New release, old mechanism, nothing new, nothing interesting...to me at least. Nope, I don't want to play it either. 😜

18 minutes ago, Icy said:

Here's an early leaderboard

Unofficial Leaderboard

1st @Fiekie247 1277.3x
2nd @Blackjax 609x
3rd @Flatzem 235x
4th @Afi4wins 174.8x
5th @Icy 110.8x
6th @loceff13 78.95x

7th - 10th = VACANT

Woweeee!! It used to take us days to fill a few spaces, now we’re filling 6 in one day! You guys are on fire! 

1 minute ago, cocopop3011 said:

Woweeee!! It used to take us days to fill a few spaces, now we’re filling 6 in one day! You guys are on fire! 

Please, no fire! Nothing hot or scalding except a few exceptions 😉

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

If Pragmatic wants maximum exposure for their new game releases, then I would suggest creating a new specific topic entitled 'Latest Pragmatic Releases/Games'. Anybody interested in them can then check them out or try them out by clicking the relevant links. Making a contest out of them...naaah...I, for one, would not be interested at all.

Take 'The Dog House - Dog Or Alive' game. New release, old mechanism, nothing new, nothing interesting...to me at least. Nope, I don't want to play it either. 😜

They release about 7 or 8 games a month...you'll be fine with one of them, I'm sure😉

I don't like a limit on the titles we can play, anyone playing zeus vs hades etc is likely losing more money than you assume they did to get that win. It's so volatile I often do 500 spins($50) on most volatile and only get $10-15 back etc. Big wins are certainly weighted more favourably as a result due to the volatility but thats no different to any other high volatility slot.

654x on Zeus

zeus__654x.thumb.JPG.e2fafed2f94c3f03c9805737ec547668.JPG

https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/qKOT4PHsce

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@cocopop3011 It's obvious to see why...make this lovely contest a monthly event and you'd get the same quick filling up of the winning spots. With a slightly bigger prize pool, things would go even FASTER! 😁

3 hours ago, jan duchau said:

They release about 7 or 8 games a month...you'll be fine with one of them, I'm sure😉

Nope! Those new releases are mostly of the Megaways and Clusters-pay kind of games. You'd hardly ever see a new 5-reels 3 or 4-rows kind of game being released. Every month, NO new game could attract me bro.

4 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Is this 600 euros now officially  mine?🤭

Zeus vs Hades 3120x base game hit

image.thumb.png.69b3a1bc150080c72698211e8b932211.png

Are you cashing out the profits or just spining and trying to get bigger wins?

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €2,000