Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Andyka
    Newest Member
    Andyka

• No registered users viewing this page.

The forum looks a little different

Hey guys, 

You may have noticed that our forum just looks a little bit different lately. I have been working behind the scenes to create better sections so that all of your topics can be in the correct places and make it more user-friendly. 

I’ve also opened up a section for table games, which I’m sure you’ve seen. Hopefully we’ll get some table fans joining our forum now they have somewhere better to post, and same for sports 😊

We also have a new section for anyone who needs helps with complaints, so if you see people posting in there, help them out when you can 😊

I know you’ve also asked for more reactions, I am working on this but there is currently an error that I’m trying to get fixed. 

I am hoping for an exciting year ahead of us! When the launch of new Paid Reviews, and we’ve been getting more sponsored contests which I hope will continue through the year. And I know behind the scenes we have lots planned for later in the year. 

If there is anything else you’d like in the forum then please just let me know and if I can make it happen, I will 😊

On 9/29/2023 at 8:24 AM, Afi4wins said:

Wow! Now there's ONE MORE COCOPOP in the forum...so watch out which one it is that pops up. 😁

Dealing with two Cocopop's I don't know how I can handle them both 🤣

On 3/13/2024 at 8:23 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, 

You may have noticed that our forum just looks a little bit different lately. I have been working behind the scenes to create better sections so that all of your topics can be in the correct places and make it more user-friendly. 

I’ve also opened up a section for table games, which I’m sure you’ve seen. Hopefully we’ll get some table fans joining our forum now they have somewhere better to post, and same for sports 😊

We also have a new section for anyone who needs helps with complaints, so if you see people posting in there, help them out when you can 😊

I know you’ve also asked for more reactions, I am working on this but there is currently an error that I’m trying to get fixed. 

I am hoping for an exciting year ahead of us! When the launch of new Paid Reviews, and we’ve been getting more sponsored contests which I hope will continue through the year. And I know behind the scenes we have lots planned for later in the year. 

If there is anything else you’d like in the forum then please just let me know and if I can make it happen, I will 😊

...................................Anything!? 👀 Like a golden lamp do we get 3 wishes?

Be honest, are payments for everyone happening today or will it be after the weekend? 

2 hours ago, Icy said:

Dealing with two Cocopop's I don't know how I can handle them both 🤣

...................................Anything!? 👀 Like a golden lamp do we get 3 wishes?

Be honest, are payments for everyone happening today or will it be after the weekend? 

I believe the date was the 19th. 

On 3/15/2024 at 8:46 AM, Fiekie247 said:

I hope for today, I know the latest is the 19th, but I really hope they can do it today, would really be good for the weekend to have a bit extra to gamble with.

Please remind me to chase this tomorrow and I will chase GG vouchers at the same time. 

On 3/15/2024 at 9:15 AM, Blackjax said:

Invoices were sent on 5th so expect payment on Monday or Tuesday.

Payments were sent the 5th, but accounting-wise these most def would've only be handled Fri 15th.

Transactions are being handled after business hours so, whatever happened this weekend (which is nothing) these transactions only slipped in Monday morning 18-3 to be handled further.

Your'll  receive your money tomorrow. ... if lucky in the morning, if less lucky after business hours...but tomorrow.

EDIt: for cocopop: why don' pay with SEPA instant transfer, you can do this yourself.

Enter details, click instant and we're payed.

Just give the outgoing payments made to accounting.

SEPA is ony EU ofcourse but there are third party payment facilitators who can help you get the money instantly to where ever in the world.

9 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

Payments were sent the 5th, but accounting-wise these most def would've only be handled Fri 15th.

Transactions are being handled after business hours so, whatever happened this weekend (which is nothing) these transactions only slipped in Monday morning 18-3 to be handled further.

Your'll  receive your money tomorrow. ... if lucky in the morning, if less lucky after business hours...but tomorrow.

EDIt: for cocopop: why don' pay with SEPA instant transfer, you can do this yourself.

Enter details, click instant and we're payed.

Just give the outgoing payments made to accounting.

SEPA is ony EU ofcourse but there are third party payment facilitators who can help you get the money instantly to where ever in the world.

Payments are issued by our finance department only during business hours. I don't have anything to do with these unfortunately, I am just in charge of your invoices.  If I was in charge of payments, it would be a whole new ball game and no waiting times of course 🤣

1 minute ago, cocopop3011 said:

Payments are issued by our finance department only during business hours. I don't have anything to do with these unfortunately, I am just in charge of your invoices.  If I was in charge of payments, it would be a whole new ball game and no waiting times of course 🤣

Well, being AG Awards, where can i vote on you and your proposal list?😋

18 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Previously I had to go to my profile to see if I have earned a badge but now I can see it on the forum page. Nice.

Screenshot_20240320_081454.jpg

Yep I added it last night, I hope you like it 🙂 

10 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Previously when I would click on the Askgamblers tab it would take me to forum homepage. Now when I click it I am taken to AG main site. Is this an error or was it done purposefully?

Oh okay, this must have been changed but I wasn't notified of this, so I will chase this up tomorrow as we should be leading to the forum home page. I will report back on what they say. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 10:15 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Oh okay, this must have been changed but I wasn't notified of this, so I will chase this up tomorrow as we should be leading to the forum home page. I will report back on what they say. 

Coco, when you talk about chasing this and chasing that I always think of him

benny hilll

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dAeE7fEaCa0/VfBqaiISFjI/AAAAAAAADhM/LHJP0FyXlpM/s1600/bhill2.gif