Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Staceylenoel
    Newest Member
    Staceylenoel

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Booming Games Screenshot Contest - Prize Fund 4000 EUR + 500 EUR

58 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

On Monday will you focus on this contest or the new one? I believe it's pragmatic, 10 screenshots per day type. 

I am not sure , just made a other deposit with 150% minimum deposit. 50 euro balance, 1 bonus, 87x and lost it all.

I would like to get top prize to be honest, beating flatzem 350x gonna be hard you know, but I don't know.

I think I will play both I guess

5 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I really thought this was it

Please note it does not count for this contest.

Vuff.JPG

This happens more often than you think. Happened to me at least 6 times. I have given up on this slot. Bonuses never pay more than 50x, coin bonus is always between 20x to 60x. Sometimes it takes 600 spins to trigger bonus.

Everytime I see people on the forum I check the time at their location. Canada, South Africa, Netherlands etc. People are awake at even 3 am in the morning and trying to get a screenshot plus checking forum regularly. Everyone's sleep schedule has been disrupted.

Meanwhile @cocopop3011 is chilling at home and 'probably' sleeping like a baby. 

Screenshot_20231125_112155.jpg

You can get a combination of them on any single spin!

I had Major Upgrade, Minor Destruction and Multiplier Wilds in that order on the final free spins round, 7 rounds were completely dead though, no Beaming Wilds.

It's too bad Booming doesn't have a recall link like PP does.

7 minutes ago, Icy said:

You can get a combination of them on any single spin!

I had Major Upgrade, Minor Destruction and Multiplier Wilds in that order on the final free spins round, 7 rounds were completely dead though, no Beaming Wilds.

It's too bad Booming doesn't have a recall link like PP does.

But I have had 4 consecutive features and nothing connected.

Wilds troll on 3rd and 4th reel missing the combo.

That 333x win, I had 5 multipliers wild, 2 on reel 2, one reel 3 and 2 on reel 4.

11 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Everytime I see people on the forum I check the time at their location. Canada, South Africa, Netherlands etc. People are awake at even 3 am in the morning and trying to get a screenshot plus checking forum regularly. Everyone's sleep schedule has been disrupted.

Meanwhile @cocopop3011 is chilling at home and 'probably' sleeping like a baby. 

Screenshot_20231125_112155.jpg

Now I don't feel she is chilling at home. She's had a few hospital visits in the past few weeks. Hope she's okay and not on another visit.

Did @cocopop3011 make any prior announcement that she would be away for the weekend?

Hit my best win so far, just now at Space Cows to the moon. If you noticed the "download this audio" in the picture. Its just ,  internet download manager, which is a program i use / used to download multiple files from the internet (it somehow thinks there is something to download whenever i open a slot), so i have to press x , but forgot to press it this time after opening the slot, ao it is in the screenshot.

249,9x win.

spacecowstothemoon2.jpg

32 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Relax and me? Naah. My eyes are hurting from looking at the new clock widget I added.

New York is for Icy, London is for Davespring. Paris is for you and Ales 

Screenshot_20231126_111537.jpg

I am more with London. London with South Africa is 1 hour difference.

I have also been up since 3 am monitoring the forum.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Booming Games Screenshot Contest - Prize Fund 4000 EUR + 500 EUR
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic