Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    GamblerXXX
    Newest Member
    GamblerXXX

• No registered users viewing this page.

NEW NEW!! Have you entered a contest and not won a prize? Add Your Name Here!

NEW!!  NEW!!  NEW!!

Will run until December 2024

If you have entered a contest this year and placed on the leaderboard but NOT WIN a prize, please add your name here and the link to the contest. 

I will put all names into a random draw at the end of the year to win a small condolence prize. 

10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Thanks so much @Icy that’s really helpful. But I will need @blondie to enter herself. Hopefully she’ll see your tags! 

I didn't want to seem egotistical or anything but I just wanted to help her out, save her the trouble and all. Okay, i'll stop here.

3 minutes ago, Icy said:

I didn't want to seem egotistical or anything but I just wanted to help her out, save her the trouble and all. Okay, i'll stop here.

Oh no it’s absolutely fine! You can do other posts to remind people, I’m cool with that 🙌 just letting Blondie know she needs to enter herself. 

Don’t worry you didn’t do anything wrong! 

• 2 months later...

I got pushed out of the leaderboard on the very last day of the contest and missed getting that lovely 200 EUR prize money. That was a painful loss for me! 😬

https://forum.askgamblers.com/topic/15359-closed-booming-games-screenshot-contest-prize-fund-4000-eur-500-eur/page/9/

53 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011  Looks like there are only 2 persons in this list, so chances of getting that special award prize is 50-50.

When can we know the results please? 😁

Blondie officially hasn’t entered, we also have four people from the December contest who can enter so I’ll allow them some time and I’ll draw next week 😊 If no one else enters, then it’s just you so far 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2024 at 6:10 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Blondie officially hasn’t entered, we also have four people from the December contest who can enter so I’ll allow them some time and I’ll draw next week 😊 If no one else enters, then it’s just you so far 

(Drum rolling) 🥁 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

took part in this and got 5th, better than getting 4th but woulda prefered 6th in this case cause my 5th woulda been a prize if it was top 5 getting a prize as ALL previos games globalist contests.

• 1 month later...