Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lealea92
    Newest Member
    Lealea92

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: October/November: Games Global Exclusive Screenshot Contest

9 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Icy @ales200 You have not PM'd me your Amazon preferences and email! I need them asap

Didn't catch your reply earlier. I've sent my details and preference to your PM. 

Should Games Global have issues again regarding Amazon vouchers I will settle for the "alternative payment method" if offered. 👀

Nothing beats a cash alternative and for some reason we will be rowdy for it! 😍🥳

Thanks guys, I have all your details now. Will we get teething issues, I’m not sure so please be patient. The way this works is that I am expecting you to all receive a direct email from Amazon. I will forward your details this morning so please keep me posted and well done on your winnings! 

@Afi4wins What you gonna buy? I know you’ve never been a fan of Amazon. 

10 minutes ago, ales200 said:

I haven't bought on Amazon for a long time, I think that if the package is not from Europe, yes. I buy a lot of smaller things on Aliexpress

Cool. Enjoy your voucher 

I have £300 on my Amazon and cant pick anything as import fee is very high. Always waiting for something where fee is less so I can order.  Today I will definitely buy something and get rid of it.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Thanks guys, I have all your details now. Will we get teething issues, I’m not sure so please be patient. The way this works is that I am expecting you to all receive a direct email from Amazon. I will forward your details this morning so please keep me posted and well done on your winnings! 

@Afi4wins What you gonna buy? I know you’ve never been a fan of Amazon. 

I'm only interested in things that I can use daily or frequently, or things that are more useful to me, so what will I be buying at Amazon? T-shirts of course...plus maybe a simple footwear if the balance is enough. 😁

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Nope...nothing in my mailbox so far.

Maybe it's time to consider the alternative...just as with the last time. 😁

Haha, that’s not possible this time. We’ve not had any issues yet, I’m just checking to see if they’re processed them yet and clearly not 🙈 I’ll chase tomorrow.