Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Suave16
    Newest Member
    Suave16

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: AG Exclusive: Play Relax Gaming Slots to Win a Share of €2,000

8 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

@ales200

What happened bro? Contest time is closed.

You did not post your 10th winner screenshot?

I honestly was patiently waiting for you to post that 5k win multiplier screenshot and beat my score.

Ha Ha first congratulations fiekie, I played money train 3 the last day but nothing until it would be a solution, but I can't always have x5000 win, but I see that you prepared well for the last round, and in a few days my friend Blackjack would overtake me me, very well, I can't even play 10-12 hours a day anymore, my wife throws me out of the house! 😜

1 hour ago, ales200 said:

Ha Ha first congratulations fiekie, I played money train 3 the last day but nothing until it would be a solution, but I can't always have x5000 win, but I see that you prepared well for the last round, and in a few days my friend Blackjack would overtake me me, very well, I can't even play 10-12 hours a day anymore, my wife throws me out of the house! 😜

Thanks Man.

I have to admit, Money train 3 and 2 is very hard to bonus, I remember once I gave it 1000 spins on auto play and no bonus, but two 100x base game wins and smaller ones.

By Thursday/Friday I had collected all my screenshots for the week. However Sunday and Saturday I was chasing bigger wins to increase multipliers for days Sunday and Saturday,

Congratulations to all participants - @Blackjax, @ales200, @Afi4wins, @Flatzem , @blondie, @helenakp, @AnOldFriend

and Specially @cocopop3011 - Thank you and Askgamblers for the contest.

And Lastly relax gaming as well.

best multiplier screenshots leaderboard in AG/RG contest

1st Blackjax: Templar Tumble - 1014x
2nd Fiekie: Iron Bank - 845x
3rd Ales: Book of 99 - 833x
4th AnOldFriend: Iron Bank - 762x
5th Afi: Book of 99 - 211x
6th blondie: Templar Tumble Dream Drop - 152x
7th helenakp: Money Train 2 - 100x
8th Flatzem: Shark Wash - 93x
9th Blackhorse79: Horror Hotel - 47x

4 hours ago, AnOldFriend said:

@cocopop3011So, what happens to 10th place? 

Do we get another Relax Gaming tournament? 👀😍

Words beginning with "Pragmatic Play" definitely will have to be 💔🚪⬅️🏃‍♂️. Will have to see you in a few years! 😉

Nothing happens to 10th place I’m afraid, someone just missed out on 100 EUR 😓

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

It's a big question  that's lingering on just about everyone's mind...will there be more good provider contests next month, and the months after??? 

Life would be so boring without them! 😁

I’ll have a chat with the team and see if we can organise something. 

7 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

best multiplier screenshots leaderboard in AG/RG contest

1st Blackjax: Templar Tumble - 1014x
2nd Fiekie: Iron Bank - 845x
3rd Ales: Book of 99 - 833x
4th AnOldFriend: Iron Bank - 762x
5th Afi: Book of 99 - 211x
6th blondie: Templar Tumble Dream Drop - 152x
7th helenakp: Money Train 2 - 100x
8th Flatzem: Shark Wash - 93x
9th Blackhorse79: Horror Hotel - 47x

I wish we had highest multipliers award just like some other AG contests. Maybe we could consider it next time.

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

I wish we had highest multipliers award just like some other AG contests. Maybe we could consider it next time.

That wouldn't be interesting because if some doesn't get x5000 win the next day the competition is already over, or if I say that I already have win x5000 no one will continue to play 😁

16 minutes ago, ales200 said:

That wouldn't be interesting because if some doesn't get x5000 win the next day the competition is already over, or if I say that I already have win x5000 no one will continue to play 😁

I meant one seperate prize. Like €500 for most points and then €100 for highest multiplier.

Even if we have multiplier contest and someone gets high multiplier on first day  people will still try. When you got 4000x for winz comp on first day we people still tried.

Hello! i don't know if it's late for my entry, if it's late no problem, just sharing what i played...I don't know if I can score any points with these pictures, but it's a pleasure to be part of the family here.i played in  Bc.game , I don't know if I can play on this site to participate in the tournament, tell me if there is something missing to provide you.I love you!❤️🍀 

Screenshot_20230731_182927_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230731_183822_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230731_183859_Chrome.jpg

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: AG Exclusive: Play Relax Gaming Slots to Win a Share of €2,000
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic