Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Suave16
    Newest Member
    Suave16

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: AG Exclusive: Play Relax Gaming Slots to Win a Share of €2,000

57 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@AnOldFriend Here are my recorded multipliers for you, I checked every screenshot yesterday so maybe I did make an error with one, please tell me which multiplier is not correct and what page it is on please so I can re-check, 

10, 30, 10, 10, 10, 60, 95, 440, 449, 82, 110, 120, 42, 113, 91

@cocopop3011 Page 3 - 10, 30, 10, 10, 10 = 70

Page 4 - 60, 95, 120, 440, 449, 82, 110, 113, 91, just 42 was replaced with 210 = 1770

Page 6 - To be reviewed by that wonderful hardworking young lady brimming with such 😍

Flatzem arguing over that one edited screen, within the date!? 🤣90% of the time there is always a discrepancy of some kind from these contests. 

Thanks Cocopop3011! ❤️

22 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

Page 4 - 60, 95, 120, 440, 449, 82, 110, 113, 91, just 42 was replaced with 210 = 1770

When did you edit? I checked all your screenshots last night. You cannot edit posts and replace with higher multipliers I'm afraid.

23 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

Flatzem arguing over that one edited screen, within the date!? 🤣90% of the time there is always a discrepancy of some kind from these contests. 

The date doesn't matter to be honest, once you post screenshots that's it, you should not be editing them and replacing them with better screenshots. I mean we've never had someone do this before so that's why it's not been included in the terms before. 

Just now, cocopop3011 said:

The date doesn't matter to be honest, once you post screenshots that's it, you should not be editing them and replacing them with better screenshots. I mean we've never had someone do this before so that's why it's not been included in the terms before. 

I was wondering why he writes currently editing. If he was posting low multipliers and then replacing with higher ones thats wrong. He should wait until he collects all and then post higher ones.

9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I'll agree that I did post too early to not consider my latest post on pg 4 final.

23 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

Yesterday, about 1hr and 30 minutes before 7:59pm EST / GMT closing for that date. 

I cannot count your higher multiplier. You can imagine how much work this is for me already checking every screenshot, so I can't go back and check for higher screenshots. 

Your 42x multiplier will be final and just in future please only post screenshots you want to be entered. If you have higher screenshots you simply submit them the next day, there is no limitation on what dates you post so there's not really a need to edit posts to be honest. 

54 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@AnOldFriend You can use your higher screenshot any time before the contest finishes so it can still count but just not on that day.

@cocopop3011 On any of the last 2 days I'm able to post that only because I've posted my 10 screens already today.

Since I used that higher screenshot on page 4 and I cannot remove it due to the newly enforced editing rule, can you agree to waive the duplicate post rule in order to allow me to use the 210x on the 29th or 30th as that specific screen wasn't counted on page 4?

11 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

You guys are driving Cocopop crazy.

All the points , updating and recalculations 🤣

This will be last comp of its kind.

@cocopop3011. I really think the 24 hour rule must apply. All screenshots must be submitted within 24 hours after getting them.

No screenshots swap outs and updates.

There’s no need to apply this rule. But people must not edit posts. It’s really not hard. Applying this rule makes it even harder for me to check with different timezones and I don’t feel the need to have this rule. 

21 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

@cocopop3011 On any of the last 2 days I'm able to post that only because I've posted my 10 screens already today.

Since I used that higher screenshot on page 4 and I cannot remove it due to the newly enforced editing rule, can you agree to waive the duplicate post rule in order to allow me to use the 210x on the 29th or 30th as that specific screen wasn't counted on page 4?

I have not included your 210x screenshot, I haven’t even seen it tbh I have recorded a 42x screenshot. 

If you want to use your 210x screenshot this weekend you are allowed to. 

50 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

@Blackjax & @ales200

Guys what is the average spins it takes to bonus Templar tumble?

I gave it over 600/700 spins in two sessions today and no bonus

Yesterday maybe 200 spins and still no bonus.

first time I played Templar Tumble in real mode it took only 61 spins. Not played it since then in real mode.

firs time I played Top dawg$ in real mode it took only 72 spins.

first time I played Shark Wash in real mode it took only 51 spins, then next session it took 69 spins, then 28 spins , now its 50 spins without bonus.

first time I played TNT Tumble, nothing in 125 but then next sesh bonus on spin 108 so 233 to get the first bonus.

however I found the slot that wouldn't bonus easily and it was Wild Chapo.. it took 586 spins and gave me only a 14.1x

If you ask me, ALL Relax games are blardy hard to get a Bonus feature game, hence I simply cannot stand playing them, but they do give lots of small wins during base game play. Naaah...that is not good for me at all...and I lose interest very quickly!

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: AG Exclusive: Play Relax Gaming Slots to Win a Share of €2,000
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic