Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    111666p
    Newest Member
    111666p

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

On 3/6/2024 at 2:30 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah it’ll probably be Monday Afi 😊

Can we...."Sneak A Peek - Doctor Doctor by Microgaming/Games Global" on that?

7 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@Icy  Looks like the next contest would most probably be another provider sponsored one. Our Mod doesn't need to check anything if it's the usual AG one.

I was checking to make sure we didn't have an AG Sponsored because I don't want them running at the same time. We don't have one lined up yet, so we will roll with the usual AG Contest. To make it fair I will start it to run from midnight. for everyone 🙂 

21 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I was checking to make sure we didn't have an AG Sponsored because I don't want them running at the same time. We don't have one lined up yet, so we will roll with the usual AG Contest. To make it fair I will start it to run from midnight. for everyone 🙂 

@cocopop3011 Midnight has already passed and another one is on the way...and we're still waiting for THE Announcement. 😁

10 minutes ago, kavaman said:

The skrill payments for last month 200 euro has not been received yet. When should i get it approximately ?

thanks!

Maybe today. Today is the 14th day since invoices were sent.

7 hours ago, kavaman said:

The skrill payments for last month 200 euro has not been received yet. When should i get it approximately ?

thanks!

The due date is today, if they don’t arrive just let me know 😊

30 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

The due date is today, if they don’t arrive just let me know 😊

Its 9pm now in SA and i have not received mine 😂 - Kidding

its 11:30 am now, and I had a look at my last 3 payments and all of them was received between 11:30am and 12:30pm my time. So lets hope within the next two hours.

21 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Its 9pm now in SA and i have not received mine 😂 - Kidding

its 11:30 am now, and I had a look at my last 3 payments and all of them was received between 11:30am and 12:30pm my time. So lets hope within the next two hours.

Well it’s only 10am here so only the start of the working day so lots of hours left yet and it can be any time up to the end of the day. 

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Well it’s only 10am here so only the start of the working day so lots of hours left yet and it can be any time up to the end of the day. 

Uhu, true 19:00u GMT +1 is deadline un the evening for me

1 hour ago, jan duchau said:

Uhu, true 19:00u GMT +1 is deadline un the evening for me

That’s your deadline, but not THE deadline. We don’t issue payments according to your deadline because then we’d have hundreds of deadlines if we had to consider everyone’s country. If payments are received by the end of my today I will chase them tomorrow. 

31 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

That’s your deadline, but not THE deadline. We don’t issue payments according to your deadline because then we’d have hundreds of deadlines if we had to consider everyone’s country. If payments are received by the end of my today I will chase them tomorrow. 

Did I say that is my deadline 🤨

I just answered in general when transactions become visible in my account....it's either 08:00am or 19:00pm.

While on topic: can I ask what's the originating bank (country) better from which deposits are made to us, affiliates, suppliers?

Oh no! Payments department are still on vacation, quickly tell them it's an emergency!

Gotta be tomorrow! It must be!

#hotmod4life69