Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Angelzbabes1
    Newest Member
    Angelzbabes1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

55 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Next week, starting Monday are we having our regular AG screenshot contest?

It’ll probably be Tuesday unless I can get the post scheduled Sunday night for Monday. But yes it’ll either be Monday Tuesday. 

On 4/8/2024 at 1:08 AM, Davespring said:

Mines correct, I can see I've sent bank details to you, could you request payment via bank for this one please Coco 😃

Just to remind you as I see it is for Revolut and we have already discussed this. This is not classed as a UK bank even though they are FCA Registered, so if the payment does not arrive this is not the responsibility of AskGamblers and you will be required to chase this your end. I have already discussed that we do not support Revoult @Davespring

51 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Just to remind you as I see it is for Revolut and we have already discussed this. This is not classed as a UK bank even though they are FCA Registered, so if the payment does not arrive this is not the responsibility of AskGamblers and you will be required to chase this your end. I have already discussed that we do not support Revoult @Davespring

Not a problem, I'll take this as a test, good job I'm doing it with one of the smaller payments, and will be okay to chase myself if something goes wrong

When do we start new contest?

I already have a x660+ win from saturday or sunday (which won't be allowed due to the date I suppose) but made a x180 tonight (maybe that one is allowed?)

On 4/14/2024 at 12:26 AM, cocopop3011 said:

As promised, all invoices have been sent ready for Monday morning 🙂 

These should be incoming quickly as half month payments are done on the 15th....in normal businesses that is so could be a 'wassup' surprise in quickness🤣

39 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

Maybe we can choose a provider for once....maybe that'll push 'em over the line for organising a brand contest like PP in the future.

Like Hacksaw for example 

I won't limit the provider for our AG ones but I have already requested that we work with Hacksaw for a contest so fingers crossed they'll want to in the future. 

46 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I won't limit the provider for our AG ones but I have already requested that we work with Hacksaw for a contest so fingers crossed they'll want to in the future. 

This could('ve) been interpreted as an incentive to do one by Hacksaw, that's all I was suggesting.

But copy paste last months contest by all means...i wanna compete now that I have some days off.

I don't throw my hands in the air, I need 'em too much to hit spin and be interactive on all other subjects.

My GF is away on a business trip so let your imagination run wild, I won't use a meme for this one.🤣

Proposal about screenshots/prntscrn's .... only screenshots taken at the moment of win/screen saying you won X $/€/£ count, no more cached winning content?

Or if cached content, include complete url so we can all go and see (if possible)

24 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

Proposal about screenshots/prntscrn's .... only screenshots taken at the moment of win/screen saying you won X $/€/£ count, no more cached winning content?

Or if cached content, include complete url so we can all go and see (if possible)

This isn’t needed currently, only I need to see the proof. 😊 and if people don’t get the winner straight away I am happy for them to get it from history. But thank you for your suggestion. 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

No sorry, starting tomorrow. 

Then you should change your contest time period.

Like it is stated now, you posted it the 16th but without starting hours...it's confusing the way it is posted now...still being the 16th and only ending time given.

• 2 weeks later...