Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hotze87
    Newest Member
    Hotze87

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, I am already thinking about a contest for this month. Please leave your suggestions below 🙂 

Alternatively, we can do 2 contests this month since there's no news from Pragmatic or @Jelena_PragmaticPlay as yet.

#1  One game highest multiplier (2 weeks)

#2  Any game highest multiplier (2 weeks)

On 10/2/2023 at 4:28 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, I am already thinking about a contest for this month. Please leave your suggestions below 🙂 

Yep, rerun the usual contest we had in September but with a side contest, who has the most beautiful screenshot based on screenshot content, amount of scatters etc. like blackjack as the main contest with side bets in place (Oooohhhh perfect pairs 30/1 payout!). 

Up to madame @cocopop3011 but either way you choose I'll agree on your decision! 😉

13 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Btw does anyone play lotto here?

That was many howling winters and stormy nights ago. Back when Multi Lotto used to be around for us. Rarely now it's PlayOLG. What about you Blackjax?

31 minutes ago, Icy said:

That was many howling winters and stormy nights ago. Back when Multi Lotto used to be around for us. Rarely now it's PlayOLG. What about you Blackjax?

I quit playing Lotto as soon as I got to know about slots. I loved playing Keno as well. While playing Lotto sometimes I would pick 100s of tickets . I also had one same sequence that I played for over 4 years but never won the Jackpot.

49 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I am ready to roll with our contests soon. 

We have a main $200 screenshot contest this month and a side contest with $50 where I will be trying something new 🙂 

Hoping to get it up tonight / tomorrow.

Now that sounds great! Getting really bored without any contest going on! 🤪

33 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Now that sounds great! Getting really bored without any contest going on! 🤪

couldn't wait for the contest, went to Bonanza, got a 211.75x base win (diamonds), on spin #248. (earlier on spin #136 got a 45.4x base win via red gems. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys I’m planning something but this is important - please tell me below who can or is willing to enter a pragmatic play contest. 

I can enter but after second week of November. 

If its earlier then my contribution wouldn't be like last time but I may enter a few screenshots at the end.

25 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

your responsibility is to clean up the trash in your dirty overcrowded polluted country. 

busisfullindia.thumb.jpg.04e1ff9bef1a158a4644d2b4971b86cb.jpg

indiatrash.jpg.220a977f813c116472430dd531b393e2.jpg

indiatrash2.jpg.ba99989fab35d275808d2b4756829374.jpg

Its been three years since I discussed your racist behaviour with a forum member and finally you have showed your true colours. If yesterdays behaviour wasn't clear enough how xenophobic you are towards people today you have crossed all lines. My assumption towards you was absolutely right 3 years ago.

It dont know if anything will happen to you but I am blocking you for good.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!