marius1978 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 @Afi4wins I believe she's given you the reins in her abscense, so I'm sure she expects you to start the contest today already Afi4wins 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted September 18 Posted September 18 29 minutes ago, marius1978 said: @Afi4wins I believe she's given you the reins in her abscense, so I'm sure she expects you to start the contest today already Hahaha....I would do that if I could, but that's not in the rules - I need @cocopop3011 to give me the start instruction first. Quote
Flatzem888 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Oktoberfest starts from around mid Sep to about October 4th. Quote
Blackjax Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Last year October saw a new provider introduced to our forum - Clawbuster. Will they come back again this year or will we have someone new? Still 10 days to go. We have to wait and watch. Quote
Icy Posted September 19 Posted September 19 The following Monday to Friday will most likely be: - New October contest (themed or premium) - Resolution of payments - @cocopop3011 returns equipped for another vacation - Food for e-wallets and grooming services Quote
cocopop3011 Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 Heyyy guys!! I’M BACK!! Please allow me today to catch up and go through all your tags and replies. nothing urgent you can reply and tag me here please and I’ll prioritise Flatzem888, Blackjax, marius1978 and 3 others 3 1 1 1 Quote
cocopop3011 Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 On 9/19/2026 at 7:52 PM, Icy said: returns equipped for another vacation Haha nothing until December now and I will be away for a week then. You have my full attention! Vamshii_T and Blackjax 1 1 Quote
marius1978 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 @cocopop3011 Would it be possible for you to prioritize investigating the status of our July contest prizes. I believe they were estimated to arrive some time last week. Vamshii_T and blondie 1 1 Quote
cocopop3011 Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 3 hours ago, marius1978 said: @cocopop3011 Would it be possible for you to prioritize investigating the status of our July contest prizes. I believe they were estimated to arrive some time last week. I will ask and let you know when I get an update. marius1978 and blondie 1 1 Quote
cocopop3011 Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 @Afi4wins Can you start the premium for me so I have time to catch up here. To start tomorrow, 7 days, as per please. Blackjax 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted September 21 Posted September 21 19 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said: @Afi4wins Can you start the premium for me so I have time to catch up here. To start tomorrow, 7 days, as per please. Okie dokie...will get it up a asap...am occupied right now. Quote
marius1978 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 On 9/21/2026 at 4:33 PM, cocopop3011 said: I will ask and let you know when I get an update. Were you able to check this out, please? Quote
cocopop3011 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 8 minutes ago, marius1978 said: Were you able to check this out, please? I was but not had an update yet. marius1978 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted September 23 Posted September 23 @cocopop3011 July's payment is seriously overdued! It has even passed the 30 working days rule... marius1978, Flatzem888, Ultras34 and 1 other 2 1 1 Quote
Blackjax Posted September 23 Posted September 23 On 9/22/2026 at 10:18 PM, cocopop3011 said: I was but not had an update yet. Looks like the Gentoo staff doesn't know anything about the old @cocopop3011 Quote
cocopop3011 Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 5 hours ago, Afi4wins said: @cocopop3011 July's payment is seriously overdued! It has even passed the 30 working days rule... we just have to be patient Afi I’m afraid. Quote
blondie Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Just received my July payment! Thank you @cocopop3011 Icy, Blackjax, Afi4wins and 1 other 2 1 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted September 24 Posted September 24 2 minutes ago, blondie said: Just received my July payment! Thank you @cocopop3011 Wow! First time you're the first to receive payment @blondie blondie 1 Quote
Blackjax Posted September 24 Posted September 24 14 hours ago, Blackjax said: Looks like the Gentoo staff doesn't know anything about the old @cocopop3011 All I had to was bring up a slight reference about the old @cocopop3011 and look what happened. Btw I received my payment too. Quote
marius1978 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Got them Im on vacation in Szczecin, Poland so the timing couldn't have been more ideal! Thank you @cocopop3011 Quote
Maiwen Posted September 24 Posted September 24 @cocopop3011, I think I'm the only one who hasn't received their payment. Quote
Recommended Posts
Posted by cocopop3011,
February Contest Breakdown
These dates are subject to change, provider contest has not been finalised.
3 reactions
Go to this post
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.