Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lollolundberg
    Newest Member
    lollolundberg

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!

8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

VERY IMPORTANT!

Please check your prizes for our November contest, Booming Games Contest & Pragmatic Play Contest

Once you confirm the amount is correct THIS CANNOT BE CHANGED 

@Blackjax 2100 EUR + 10 USD

@Flatzem 950 EUR

@Fiekie247 1,100 EUR + 60 USD

@kavaman 750 EUR

@Potatohead 400 EUR

@Icy 350 EUR + 20 USD

@ales200 300 EUR

@Afi4wins 150 EUR + 130 USD

@dawgem 100 EUR

You have 24 hours to react or reply to this, or this is the final amount that will be invoiced. 

Yes my amounts are correct too!

14 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yes, they’re being sent tonight and I’m pushing for payment before Xmas. 

Wow. That's great news. Since 25 and 24 is holiday and 23rd is Saturday it means payments will be processed in under 14 days. That's quick, just like you said in one of your previous post that"...its never as long as 28 days anyways."

4 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Wow. That's great news. Since 25 and 24 is holiday and 23rd is Saturday it means payments will be processed in under 14 days. That's quick, just like you said in one of your previous post that"...its never as long as 28 days anyways."

It’s not guaranteed so don’t get your hopes up. The 28 day rule still applies. 

2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

It’s not guaranteed so don’t get your hopes up. The 28 day rule still applies. 

All year my calculations have been wrong. This was my last chance to get one right as I used current and past posts to come to conclusion and again I am wrong. I am retiring from assuming and calculating things.

3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

All year my calculations have been wrong. This was my last chance to get one right as I used current and past posts to come to conclusion and again I am wrong. I am retiring from assuming and calculating things.

Hopefully it’s right, don’t lose hope yet! 

IMPORTANT - prizes are now being included in the current invoices for the Yggdrasil Contest and we are pushing payments to be paid asap for Christmas. Invoices will be sent Monday PROMPTLY. 

If I don’t have your payment details and you have entered a new contest it is vital I have them by the weekend. I have to send these 9am Monday morning I can’t wait around. 

To confirm / Invoices will now include:

1. November screenshot contest 

2. Booming games prizes 

3. Pragmatic Play prizes 

4. Yggdrasil Prizes

6 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

IMPORTANT - prizes are now being included in the current invoices for the Yggdrasil Contest and we are pushing payments to be paid asap for Christmas. Invoices will be sent Monday PROMPTLY. 

If I don’t have your payment details and you have entered a new contest it is vital I have them by the weekend. I have to send these 9am Monday morning I can’t wait around. 

To confirm / Invoices will now include:

1. November screenshot contest 

2. Booming games prizes 

3. Pragmatic Play prizes 

4. Yggdrasil Prizes

What!? ⬆️This is way too good! Who are you @cocopop3011?

You can levitate!?

There are 10 business days after the 10th finishing the Yggdrasil tournament. It'll be impressive to see GIG complete payments before Christmas. I understand it may not be guaranteed for that narrow time frame although it's something to hold on to. 🤞

54 minutes ago, Icy said:

What!? ⬆️This is way too good! Who are you @cocopop3011?

You can levitate!?

There are 10 business days after the 10th finishing the Yggdrasil tournament. It'll be impressive to see GIG complete payments before Christmas. I understand it may not be guaranteed for that narrow time frame although it's something to hold on to. 🤞

We can hope! I can’t promise guys,  but I have someone who is pushing for us also so, fingers crossed 🤞 

6 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

We can hope! I can’t promise guys,  but I have someone who is pushing for us also so, fingers crossed 🤞 

Is this the same person who got the Amazon vouchers sorted out? If yes then this person has a chance to be our second favourite person here.

14 minutes ago, kavaman said:

So there is still a possibility this invoice changes if i win from the yggdrasil one ?  Been sick,  so thats why did not know i should confirm here .. 

Yes. The invoices will be sent on Monday. So if you can get a bigger win post it and get your winnings.

Currently you stand on 5th position in the Yggdrasil contest and your total winnings from 3 contests are €900(400+350+150).

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!