Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

lucks_maximus

Members
  • Posts

    250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lucks_maximus

  1. Not letting you demo/know if a provider is even available for your location before you create an account and login. Demo RTP being different from the real play RTP.
  2. Yeah, the thing is the promos I'm talking about are auto opt-in; you don't activate/claim the promos. One bonus was a contest prize and the other was cashback, I received both, but only one is active at a time (to be wagered), I completed one bonus and now the other is automatically ready to be wagered. That's how it works at this casino anyway -- in fact none of the promos at this casino required explicit activation, a bit different than most I guess.
  3. Has anyone ever been accused of bonus stacking by a casino? What caused it or what would cause it? "Bonus stacking is when you stack bonuses... or something" It's not clear to me what that means: I received two bonuses from two promos which I thought could be considered to be stacking, and so I was going to forfeit one, but after checking with the casino (case escalated beyond service agent) they said it's okay to use both. Both promos were for slots and both paid out in bonus funds (1x wager req.): #1. Cashback on Wagers (slots) #2. A Contest (slots) As you can probably see here, merely playing for the contest accumulates cashback. Maybe if I end up winning a prize on the contest (which I did) and use both bonuses, it would be considered bonus stacking... is what I thought, but apparently I was wrong. The casino responded to my inquiry by stating both can be used and I need not forfeit either one. If this isn't bonus stacking what is? Is the fact that one of the bonuses was derived from a contest what is excluding it from being considered bonus stacking? Shirley I won't later be accused of bonus abuse when I explicitly inquired about this exact scenario I'm confused. Confuzzled, even.
  4. Search engine snooping, but I rarely remember what the exact prompts are for the things I search, though, that's true of anything I look up not just this gambling/slots stuff. Now you have me wanting to piece together the chronological order of my journey Gonna look through my email for dates to put together a rough outline later, just out of curiousity lol.
  5. Thank you Onlyplay for a chicken game. I like chicken characters, and I really like when the chicken in Chicken Plinko (I don't think she has a name) yawns, she's adorable when she does that!
  6. Although my playtime will probably decrease significantly over time; me being fairly new to slots I'm in a sort of honeymoon period.
  7. Both and sometimes normal working hours, my playing time and schedule is all over the place, but it works for me.
  8. Not being 100% clear which games can't be played with bonuses, even if they list some games or categories in their bonus terms it usually doesn't cover everything. It's a deceitful kind of bait and switch marketing.
  9. Videoslots still does that... unless they changed it in the past few weeks.
  10. No, never. Maybe paranoia, but with my weird playing times, I think using such tools would just give the casino an excuse to cut me off ("we're closing your account for your own good"). Also, thank God or Momma, I don't seem to have gambling issues.
  11. I've never bet on muay thai before. Where are you betting on this and what kind of limits do you see?
  12. My friends Martin & Gale kept calling me while I was playing baccarat, 8 times in a row, too. Never letting that happen again. Martin & Gale are no longer welcome to call me when I'm gambling.
  13. So far... Sugar Rush [1000] is my favorite; extremely satisfying, simple gameplay loop of having the multipliers go up in the back and the cascading tumbles, building it up. Also the bonus game keeping the multipliers and retriggering free spins in it. Very nice. Very sweet.
  14. I like them because you can skip through them (usually), so you have the choice to embrace the tease or just skip past. For some providers, playing on their highest speed just skips it completely. Most of the time I'm turboing through the game, but sometimes I want to take things slow and soak it all in, including of course, the first time I'm playing a slot. The teases add character to the game, as long as they are tailored to that specific game, artistically.
  15. You only need to prepare for a screenshot during the wheel, jackpot, or when the golden bumpers are activated, without any of those your wins will be capped at 20x: the highest basket multiplier (the '?' basket is also capped at 20x).
  16. Tailing someone else's picks would ruin most of the fun for me. I like breaking down matchups and making my own gambling decisions. Anyone who claims even close to 90% is having a laugh or snake oil salesman or delusional beginner (been there). Thanks for the movie recommendation!
  17. @loceff13 I think this contest is for Chicken Plinko only.
  18. One thing I don't like about online casinos is that they pay or incentivize people, to go around online 'stealth' advertising their casino on various online forums (and they're very bad at the stealth part!)
  19. It's not a wheel, it's a [loot]box sort of thing that gives a random reward.... up to $10k on a $100 deposit. @Gogab is not mistaken, $10k is claimed to be a possible drop (30x rollover). The odds would have to be insanely low.
  20. He was released (and I would bet permanently blacklisted), not just suspended, by the UFC. The suspension is on the part of the athletic commission.
×
  • Create New...