lucks_maximus
Members-
Posts
250 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by lucks_maximus
-
Someone messaged me privately. Is this a scammer?
lucks_maximus replied to me1718's topic in Need help with a complaint?
Cold DM from a user you don't recognize == 99% chance of scam. -
How long do you usually wait for a casino withdrawal?
lucks_maximus replied to LuckyDuckling's topic in Ask Gamblers
I've had it stalled for weeks at one casino. I emailed back and forth for weeks. They finally stopped stalling when I said I would report them to the licensing body. I still play there sometimes because good bonuses . But at the sportsbooks I use, I get them within the hour, usually takes just a few minutes. Lesser amounts can be [near] instant. -
Video of my residence?
lucks_maximus replied to dadman68's topic in Ask Me Anything - Industry Interviews
He's saying it's a garbage casino because of this level of request. Regardless of who they may be... This is a way to combat multi-accounting advantage players (APs will acquire other people's accounts to maximally abuse bonuses and such). I don't know how effective of a countermeasure it is, though. -
Do you set a gambling budget?
lucks_maximus replied to cocopop3011's topic in Casino Polls & Surveys
My "gambling budget" for slots is set by me only taking fat deposit bonuses and is more-or-less self-sustaining, as the money won from either gambling or won on forum contests let's me avoid having to make further deposits from the bank (though ONLY because I don't play much nowadays). Sports betting is beyond self-sustaining and has been for a while. I almost never play slots on the sportsbook that has most of my gambling bankroll like I used to since they booted me from their main slots promotion in an douchey way. -
What would you assume this slot mechanic means?
lucks_maximus replied to Themitrovic's topic in Ask Gamblers
Each additional active skull means that when the chest finally triggers, the bonus round modifier that's activated will be 'buffed' in some manner. And each chest is it's own modifier to a bonus round. You can trigger multiple chests at once: this is the common "3 pots" gameplay, but with a progression mechanic (though, the progression could merely be an illusion, I don't know). Seen this in the Dark Waters series of slots. -
Slots where you gamble your free spins
lucks_maximus replied to lucks_maximus's topic in Online Slot Discussions
Ah ha! Thanks for the info, but this is about slot games where you risk your bonus round for, presumably, greater rewards. Now casinos letting you gamble the free spins they give you for more spins or higher value spins. That would be something else! -
I LOVE cashback..... on my credit cards. They don't steal my gaze like a FAT deposit bonus. Better than nothing I suppose.
-
In which you gamble for a chance to get better free spins (e.g. higher multis, more spins etc..) This made me want to punch the screen in Razor Shark Returns, but it seems alright with this new Prag game, Fury of Anubis. One difference is the former doesn't tell you the odds and the latter does, also the gamble in RSR is definitely a lot worse odds than 50/50. Do you like it?
-
Do you think RTP really reflects your long-term results?
lucks_maximus replied to emdadul102's topic in Casinos General
These RTPs are based off millions or billions of spins, I don't sweat the different between 96% and 94%. Much more important than the RTP is that you're playing with some sort of bonus, whether it's deposit bonus or wager/cashback or something else. Never play without a good bonus! They don't just greatly reduce and even flip the house edge in your favor, but they may also be a useful way to control/limit your own play if you are the type to get carried away. Perhaps most importantly, don't view gambling as a source of income, just because some people do it doesn't mean you can or that it's a good idea! -
I not only got logged out, but my login credentials seemed to no longer worked, at least that's what the website told me. I had to reset password. Now I'm back in. Brave browser (chrome, basically)
-
We've Redesigned Our Casino Review Pages!
lucks_maximus replied to cocopop3011's topic in News and Announcements
Looks good. But I don't know what it looked like before so I can't say if it's an improvement or not. -
What is your ultimate go-to Pragmatic Play slot and why?
lucks_maximus replied to lkkolokoy's topic in Pragmatic Play
It's between the Starlight Princess and Powernudge slots. I instinctually run to them when I ragequit a slot that's eating me alive. -
Casino VIP - ever received anything?
lucks_maximus replied to loceff13's topic in Casino Polls & Surveys
Unless you're okay with gambling as entertainment expense... being a VIP is a sign to stop. You want the casino to not like you. Playing nice with the casino, throwing them a bone, trying to get in their good graces... doesn't do anything for you. They will turn against you and cut you off on a dime, as much as they can get away with. Sadly, I know this to be true.