Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    shaddy
    Newest Member
    shaddy

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's Your Favorite Game?

Of course, I think I am more lucky playing bingo than slots and roulette *wink* hihi

Its definitely the other way around for me! I hardly ever used to win when playing bingo but I used to love the communities that come with it but then when I started playing slots there was no looking back!

• 2 months later...

I played a lot in past, now just few MTT's from time to time. Poker needs a lot of time to earn on living by it, something like 9-15 hours per day.

Too many bingo players now though eh! By which I mean they shove anything with an ace or king in a bid to pair it! They chase every flush every straight even when the price is not right! And if I pick up queens and they have aces one more time I am gonna smash my head off the monitor :)=@  :crazy:  :aggressive:  

Too many bingo players now though eh! By which I mean they shove anything with an ace or king in a bid to pair it! They chase every flush every straight even when the price is not right! And if I pick up queens and they have aces one more time I am gonna smash my head off the monitor :)=@  :crazy:  :aggressive:  

this is just bad beats :) you can't win every time, right?

Long-long time ago, i was 18 years and living for poker, and even 100$ was really a lot of money for me.

I played tournament on pokerstars with 1$ buy-in, and with around 5-6k players. I was on final table in top-3, one player go all-in, and i had AA, lost to AK :( get 800$ for third place, second was 1300, and first 1600. That was really bad beat :)

Long-long time ago, i was 18 years and living for poker, and even 100$ was really a lot of money for me.

I played tournament on pokerstars with 1$ buy-in, and with around 5-6k players. I was on final table in top-3, one player go all-in, and i had AA, lost to AK :( get 800$ for third place, second was 1300, and first 1600. That was really bad beat :)

So, it seems we have another Poker master here, ladies and gents! :)

I'm surprised you actually play slots at all? People who like table games rarely mess with slots, at least these are my own observations from our forum so far...  

So, it seems we have another Poker master here, ladies and gents! :)

I'm surprised you actually play slots at all? People who like table games rarely mess with slots, at least these are my own observations from our forum so far...  

unlike poker, slots have zero things like 'this idiot call and win', so i can just sit, relax, and click spins :)

I can beat that how about when you have aces and they shove you with a7 you of course call the shove(I had raised like 5-6bbs in first place) flop comes three 7s I kid you not! I went ape! rewarded for god awful call!

Or the time someone beat me with 7s full of 2s he'd called my 8bb raise when i had QQ so sick!! He justified it by sayin these happen to me all the time I called him for everything! this was a 2.50 buy in sng! whats someone playing so fishy for in a tourney like that?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not remembering if I posted here but if it's a favourite game then it'll have to be between slots or non-stop hands of poker (Until balance is up or gone)

But forget about your favourite game.......how about your favourite Admin.........Helllllooooo Luciana  :D  :hi:

Hahaha Icy, you really decided to be generous this month, with off topic money :D Or to rip off a few more of ValDes' nerves :D

Anyways, thanks  :air_kiss:

Your welcome pretty lady, I was trying to do both! Although, how can I refuse picking on Valdes' nerves  :lol:  It's like refusing for a chance on a good jackpot!

Lol when did I go off topic by the way? With your comments catching my attention, I might have to do it every time!!  :D

Seeing at least one of the AskGamblers admins being worshiped is a reward big enough for my gentle soul. ;)

How can we not like her!? She's so neat, angelic and sexy!! Her comments are always spicy! Or how about this, she's a beautiful temple.........we like to worship her! :good:  :yahoo:

If you want me to describe Luciana as a gambling game than she would be the scratchcard.......Ooohhhh scratch and wwwiiinnn!!! Ohh baby I won $100!!! (Using mouse to scratch) Ohhh yeah a 3x multiplier!!!! $300!!! (Evil Vampire Cackling Laughter follows). She's cool yet she needs to be a bit more evil so that I'll be a happier member! One "EVIL" post Luciana, that's all it will take, on me, Valdes or for all the males in general, like you did with how "women have more balls than men" post. That was pretty ballsy of you! Anyway we all can bring that side "out" for you?

For you sir Valdes, your a game of poker, while in a Texas hold em showdown my Jack High flush of spades is not enough to beat your full house, 10's full of Queens. In other words, I seem to tease you in small amounts spread out while you drop it all down in one big post after a limit (ie. Sharon's quiz). Gentle soul? Whatever do you mean?  ;)

Lol, Hahaha I lost the topic of this thread already......what are we talking about again? (filling the jar, once full Katemak takes it away when I turned away from the jar)

My fingers need to sleep right away  :p Whooo, 777 posts!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic Four !

The last time I played it was like for couple of hours, until early morning, cant describe all of the amewinning and what was happening that night / morning.

Great game.

I like the base game of this but I really hate how hard it is to get the free spins think I have them maybe once! I prefer Electra personally would even play iron man 3 ahead of this game.

I like the base game of this but I really hate how hard it is to get the free spins think I have them maybe once! I prefer Electra personally would even play iron man 3 ahead of this game.

Electra is nice game, well, for Fantastic  Four, just the last time when I obviously had problems with my connection I lost my small balance within 10 mins, plus that day,I was in a terrible mood.