Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Elson
    Newest Member
    Elson

• No registered users viewing this page.

Another Darling In Red...

So...I saw this today...another darling in red...and got my adrenaline rushing!  :D

Okaaaay...so it has nothing to do with games or Askgamblers...but that doesn't stop me from drooling at this beauty! It's just another trivia thing...but if I can have it, I certainly would love to! Hehehe.  :p

Okaaay...so I'm simply nuts for any lady in red! Hahaha.  :lol:

post-61309-0-36901900-1522307124_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-51731400-1522307142_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-98581200-1522307162_thumb.jpg

You know what they said about a guy with a big car....

His road tax is high

In my country, this red darling, with its 1000HP and god knows how many litres of engine capacity, the yearly road tax alone would be in 5 or 6 figures!  :p

Hahaha...and how much do you think she'd set you back Afi

Oh...probably about 2 or 3 million Malaysian Ringgit no doubt, for the customised version!

So I'd need to have lots of those million Ringgit first before I can even dream of buying that beauty!  :p

Anyway, it is not a car for normal drivers...they'd break their necks accelerating in this monster!

It can do 0 - 100 kph in 2.5 seconds...with a top speed of just over 220 mph...that's just over 350 kph!  ^_^

I guess I was in this Equus monster in my March GOTM contest...I finished before anyone else got started! Hahaha.  :lol:

Oh...probably about 2 or 3 million Malaysian Ringgit no doubt, for the customised version!

So I'd need to have lots of those million Ringgit first before I can even dream of buying that beauty!  :p

If I won the lottery I definitly be looking for a top of the range, best money can buy Range Rover I think!! I'd need something like that to fit all my kids in :D:lol:

If I won the lottery I definitly be looking for a top of the range, best money can buy Range Rover I think!! I'd need something like that to fit all my kids in :D:lol:

Well...hopefully it won't come to a stage when you need a mini-bus instead!  :lol:

A wise man said once that ''dreams are the essence of spirit''! The more you dream, the higher your spirit will be, so keep on dreaming, mate! :D

My own dreams though are quite modest in comparison with yours, but not quite different nonetheless. :p

What a gorgeous beast!  :shok:

attachicon.gif2017-ford-shelby-gt350r-in-lightning-blue-2-720x720.jpg

A striped blue Ford Shelby...reminding me of the legendary Ford Mustang of yesteryears...with the same similar stripes.  ^_^

A Ford Mustang?...no wonder I love Supe It Up! Hahaha.  :D

Well, Shelby is not an impossible dream to get mate...one of those beauties doesn't cost the Earth like that Equus! Win a jackpot and she can be all yours...and I'd gladly take that the passenger seat first!!! Hehehe.  :lol: