Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    brina90
    Newest Member
    brina90

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Edited]: Cassava Enterprises - Self Exclusion Refund Discussion

I have received this email iv emailed them back on the 1 June and have sent a few emails but not had one back at all it is really frustrating you send what they ask but ask for more info and they completely ignore all emails I have opened a few with two different emails but only had one email with one of the emails wonder if they put all together just one reply to no they received NY info would be nice

I have finally received a email well several about self exclusions but one with a refund amount which is good but tbf I spent alot more then what there saying on different sites some not mentioned aswell so reckon there just doing min is moon games apart of this as they blocked me on that after weeks of using it but haven't confirmed this was one of them .

Thanks mad monkey hopefully they get back to you should do as I was getting frustrated just not having a reply I got 204 but that is nothing compared to how much I spent over a few sites but 204 better then nothing I just feel if there told to refund it should be the full amount as I did exclude myself but after opening different accounts they shut them down after I made these deposits and not returned any .

Just a quick update I have received a further 3 emails since the one on Saturday saying the refund had been processed and would take 5 days, one said the refund was processed on Monday and would take 7-10 days and one said it had been processed yesterday and would take 4-7 days so I have no idea what's what the one thing that hasn't changed is the amount they said I'd receive hopefully everyone is having more luck!!

I got this email on the 1st June I was abit sceptical so I just replied asking for me details I never go a reply then on the 5th I send a fresh message asking for their contact details and got an autamated message saying I would get a reply in 72 hours. On the 7th I found the number contacted them to which they confirmed it was a genuine email so gave them the details they required over the phone they told me yesterday there was a technical issue and the relavent department had received my info on the 12th so now I've been told to wait 5 business days so they've got till Monday 19th to reply if that's true. I never got an amount and not sure which accounts they're talking about but I only received 1 email when I asked them what account they said it was multiple

I too have had this email and still awaiting a response from June 1st i phoned wicked jackpots this morning who said that bingo security have had some technical difficulties and that they are working through all emails received so it's just s waiting game I've signed up to a few in the past and am keen to know the amount to come back here's hoping

I had an email last Fri saying seven business days... Still no money. Seems like some people are being told seven and some five. Maybe coming from different sections within the company... Really hope mine comes soon. Anyone had to wait long after getting the processing email?