Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah sorry guys but with the funds being lower on this one anymore than 5 places brought the winnings down too low, 

No problem. Atleast we have a contest so thanks for that. 

Hopefully we are blessed with more in the coming months. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah sorry guys but with the funds being lower on this one anymore than 5 places brought the winnings down too low, 

Not to worry @cocopop3011! Your presence and these comps are more than enough. I also believe your apology has a lasting cuteness to it ☺️

Posted

Gates Of Olympus 2500

178.75x

 

Screenshot_20261001-051620_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-051627_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-051633_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-051648_Samsung Browser.jpg

Posted

@Blackjax

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

I believe all hits in the leaderboard are going to be above 1500x. Just because the leaderboard has reduced doesn't mean the intensity will reduce. 

Never ever. Its possible that the highest win was posted already. I played around 17k Spind now ans my highest is a mere 4xx. The Game is worse than the big doghouse

Posted

Slowly climbing up. 

Lol base game hits pay more than free spins.

Gates Of Olympus 2500

249.2x

Screenshot_20261001-061113_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-061120_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-061127_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-061145_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-063246_Samsung Browser.jpg

Posted

100x multiplier base game hit! 😍

Gates Of Olympus 2500

1105x

 

Screenshot_20261001-070334_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-070339_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-070343_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-070357_Samsung Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20261001-070407_Samsung Browser.jpg

Posted
1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

We do have some forum members in @marius1978 @Ultras34 @Daneski @kuff and you who will keep trying till the last day. 

@lucks_maximus  @ales200 @Maiwen are know for their final two days entries too.

I'm not so sure I'll be trying so hard for this one. The game has already cost me over 300 EUR and if I were to do a proper 1st place chase, I'd probably have to prepare for losing another 6-700 in the process and then whatever multiplier score I'd end up with would likely still be far away from the hits produced by the MYR crew who can pretty much hyperspin the game non-stop, with minimal risk of taking any bigger hits to their finances. So as much as I like competing just for the sake of competing, I  know a big -EV situation when I see one, and this sure is one.

Also, at the current pace, any prize money from this contest might not arrive untill sometime in December, so that's another turn-off. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

We do have some forum members in @marius1978 @Ultras34 @Daneski @kuff and you who will keep trying till the last day. 

@lucks_maximus  @ales200 @Maiwen are know for their final two days entries too.

Thanks for honorable mention, but since I had terrible august, I will try with low balance this time, 2 casinos stole my sportbet winnings, 2 forgot to credit it, and rtp for games was around 5% 😅. I'm locked in high currency value, so as marius, so maybe if I get 300%/400% somewhere I'll grind

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...