cocopop3011 Posted 8 hours ago Author Posted 8 hours ago Yeah sorry guys but with the funds being lower on this one anymore than 5 places brought the winnings down too low, Blackjax 1 Quote
Blackjax Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said: Yeah sorry guys but with the funds being lower on this one anymore than 5 places brought the winnings down too low, No problem. Atleast we have a contest so thanks for that. Hopefully we are blessed with more in the coming months. marius1978 1 Quote
Icy Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said: Yeah sorry guys but with the funds being lower on this one anymore than 5 places brought the winnings down too low, Not to worry @cocopop3011! Your presence and these comps are more than enough. I also believe your apology has a lasting cuteness to it Quote
formerPokerpro Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago @Blackjax 1 hour ago, Blackjax said: I believe all hits in the leaderboard are going to be above 1500x. Just because the leaderboard has reduced doesn't mean the intensity will reduce. Never ever. Its possible that the highest win was posted already. I played around 17k Spind now ans my highest is a mere 4xx. The Game is worse than the big doghouse Quote
Blackjax Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 3 minutes ago, formerPokerpro said: @Blackjax Never ever. Its possible that the highest win was posted already. I played around 17k Spind now ans my highest is a mere 4xx. The Game is worse than the big doghouse We do have some forum members in @marius1978 @Ultras34 @Daneski @kuff and you who will keep trying till the last day. @lucks_maximus @ales200 @Maiwen are know for their final two days entries too. Quote
Ultras34 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Till last day 1000x not going be enough for top 5..and yes its possible got a higer tear free spins..sadly payed nothing haha 88x Afi4wins 1 Quote
Icy Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Slowly climbing up. Lol base game hits pay more than free spins. Gates Of Olympus 2500 249.2x Afi4wins 1 Quote
Icy Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 100x multiplier base game hit! Gates Of Olympus 2500 1105x Afi4wins and formerPokerpro 2 Quote
formerPokerpro Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago OK, seems that i am wrong and Just unlucky so far Quote
Ultras34 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Sadly one simbol away to take this contest haha with 500x multi only 975 x win ..and my prediction going to become true 1000x not going to be enought for.top 5.. Icy 1 Quote
marius1978 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 1 hour ago, Blackjax said: We do have some forum members in @marius1978 @Ultras34 @Daneski @kuff and you who will keep trying till the last day. @lucks_maximus @ales200 @Maiwen are know for their final two days entries too. I'm not so sure I'll be trying so hard for this one. The game has already cost me over 300 EUR and if I were to do a proper 1st place chase, I'd probably have to prepare for losing another 6-700 in the process and then whatever multiplier score I'd end up with would likely still be far away from the hits produced by the MYR crew who can pretty much hyperspin the game non-stop, with minimal risk of taking any bigger hits to their finances. So as much as I like competing just for the sake of competing, I know a big -EV situation when I see one, and this sure is one. Also, at the current pace, any prize money from this contest might not arrive untill sometime in December, so that's another turn-off. Blackjax and formerPokerpro 1 1 Quote
Daneski Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 3 hours ago, Blackjax said: We do have some forum members in @marius1978 @Ultras34 @Daneski @kuff and you who will keep trying till the last day. @lucks_maximus @ales200 @Maiwen are know for their final two days entries too. Thanks for honorable mention, but since I had terrible august, I will try with low balance this time, 2 casinos stole my sportbet winnings, 2 forgot to credit it, and rtp for games was around 5% . I'm locked in high currency value, so as marius, so maybe if I get 300%/400% somewhere I'll grind marius1978 1 Quote
loceff13 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago I have a 700x I will post if I don't improve but games a balance ripper for sure Quote
Blackjax Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago @Daneski can you please respond to my question here. https://forum.askgamblers.com/topic/12237-request-a-casino-review/page/12/#comment-248962 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.