Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryboy247
    Newest Member
    Ryboy247

• No registered users viewing this page.

Happy New Year everyone!

I've already mentioned this in another thread, but I'll say it again because I mean it! 2015 was a great year for us here guys. We had lots going on but I want to make 2016 even better!

This is why I'd like some feedback from you guys. I'd like you to tell us if there is anything at all you'd like to see from us this year. And it could be absolutely anything, more contests, bonuses, games...anything at all! If nothing comes to mind straight away then that's fine too. If you do think of something then you can come back and post when you do!

Look forward to reading some suggestions.

Happy New Year everyone!

I've already mentioned this in another thread, but I'll say it again because I mean it! 2015 was a great year for us here guys. We had lots going on but I want to make 2016 even better!

This is why I'd like some feedback from you guys. I'd like you to tell us if there is anything at all you'd like to see from us this year. And it could be absolutely anything, more contests, bonuses, games...anything at all! If nothing comes to mind straight away then that's fine too. If you do think of something then you can come back and post when you do!

Look forward to reading some suggestions.

What about a messenger client so we can all chat to each other instantly and discuss any free spins we see or come across right away?? 

What about a messenger client so we can all chat to each other instantly and discuss any free spins we see or come across right away?? 

Well even though I like messenger clients they are a great way to communicate, I don't think this will ever work in a forum? Surely it would mean there'll be no posts  :lol:  :lol:

Well even though I like messenger clients they are a great way to communicate, I don't think this will ever work in a forum? Surely it would mean there'll be no posts  :lol:  :lol:

There would don't worry. I know of other forums who have it and there is still plenty activity. 

There would don't worry. I know of other forums who have it and there is still plenty activity. 

Okay! This isn't something I can implement personally (If only I had that kind of power  :) ) But we can certainly pass on the suggestion. And you never know what's around the corner right

Yes, maybe on demo games though I think this means a hard technical effort mainly to keep record of real time player's score and ranking.

Hmmm...leave it with me. I'd love to run a monthly contest actually, give me some time and I'll see what I can come up with. I'll come back to this thread if I need some help with ideas.