Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    shaddy
    Newest Member
    shaddy

Ooft.... the good png development team must have had the month off when that slipped through the approval process. Played it firstly on Videoslots battle of slots. Was excited to get a bonus only to discover 3 spins?

Meh.

Had some really decent sessions (in terms of session length and number of spins) on both games - Baker's Treat and Sweet Alchemy, and must admit that as much as I hate the basic payout potential still DO believe the chance for insane big wins (over x1000) is there... It's just a matter of luck and consistency I guess since both games are showing signs for potential high-variance slots. 

Time will tell, in the meantime all we could do is to keep an eye on the winner screenshots topics and hope for some great winners that could prove us wrong. :D

Cheers Guys, Hopefully more +500x to show soon too :). And @afi it took a good few hours of patience. Think I must have done at least 1600 odd spins on both this and Dogfather. But well worth it. The Hydrant/Pumpkin bonuses and small base hits kept balance going. Will def be doing this again! Started from 20 withdrew 210. 

Cheers Guys, Hopefully more +500x to show soon too :). And @afi it took a good few hours of patience. Think I must have done at least 1600 odd spins on both this and Dogfather. But well worth it. The Hydrant/Pumpkin bonuses and small base hits kept balance going. Will def be doing this again! Started from 20 withdrew 210. 

Well, at least you're on the right track...playing those oldie MG games...they certainly can pay big at the right times.  ^_^

Not like NetEnt's Archangels: Salvation game...got 4.5 Wild Reels and paid me only 80x! Whaaaat the aaargh!  :angry:

Once in a while, I guess everybody needs some attention...and do a little bit of showing-off too...

and that time is now for me...hehehe.  :p

Nothing grand of course...just the usual small-bet-huge-win stuff...the kind of things that can make a day for anyone.

My pride and joy collected over the last 30 days or so...  :D

post-61309-0-32819100-1526632417_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-29680600-1526632425_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-26356300-1526632501_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-85669800-1526632508_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Huh, didn't even suspect Bonanza is capable to produce so many free spins... Incredible stuff, absolutely amazing!  :shok:

Congrats mate and keep them coming! Wish the next one would be on one of your high-roller sessions though! :good:

I cant even imagine how many spins he had to go through to trigger that feature, first time I actually saw him placing a bet on Bonanza lower than 1 pound.

In total, approximately 250,000 spins i reckon :huh:

Gees, that's probably at least five times more than it took my beloved Multifruit81 to 'give birth' to so many x500+ winners! :o 

No surprise BTG slots are no longer into my list of regularly played games, right...  <_>

They are full of unfulfilled potential....they are not value for money in the slightest. 10k in DOA or 10k in Bonanza. You’ll fare better in DOA.

But... they are relatively enjoyable if bonus offerings come in.

Other than that they are pure propaganda.

250k for the scatters may I add... not the 1000 x ;-)