Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bambi2020
    Newest Member
    Bambi2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

Well, let's hope that the weather's heat, plus your body's heat, plus your Mrs' heat, may just explode that bubble soon enough!  :D

So...what's the daytime temperature over there like? Has it crossed the 100F yet?

In my country, the weather can be very hot and humid during the hot season, but thankfully, I'm alone at home, so I can sleep as I want - with the fan on and nothing else on...that would certainly make a Mega screenshot! Hahaha.  :lol:

(PS. I hardly ever sleep with the aircon on...not good for health...so it's only the fan or none at all...the cool night air coming in through the open windows is all I need!   :p)

95 yesterday - we're just not used to it.....I'm not overly keen on heat (Berlin in April/May is my tolerance ;)

To be honest I've not found it overly bad, just uncomfortable - it's humidity that floors me. 

When i am away i make the mistake the air con on all night...wake up dry eyes, dry throat, feeling like you've been on a bender :wacko:

In Northern Ireland 18 degrees with a light breeze was my idea of a scorcher B)

18 degrees C with a light breeze would still leave me shivering! Hahaha. Cold weather is my weakness.

I can still remember those summer days in London, way back then, when it was around that temperature and breezy, and I still had to wear a jacket all the time! Hehehe.  :p

Aaaaaaaargh! All that win and only $50 could be withdrawn!!!  :aggressive:

But congrats anyway Guru mate...a superb win nonetheless.  :good:

Indeed! It helped me accumulate quite a hefty amount of loyalty points though which have been exchanged later for another 100 bucks - wager free and ready to be cashed out. ;) 

Indeed! It helped me accumulate quite a hefty amount of loyalty points though which have been exchanged later for another 100 bucks - wager free and ready to be cashed out. ;)

Whoopie! So it wasn't all a waste after all!  ^_^

Should take it to Viking Rune or Gemix and start building up a massive world bonus etc ;-)

I like play n go but iv kinda went off a few of them. Moon Princess is just blugh and I’d a couple if belter reactoonz hits early doors but that game just eats and eats 99/100.

My most depressing sessions recently have been: Moon P, Legacy of Egypt and a SG game:Raging Rhino.

Last night 20 quid lasted me 2 hrs on an MG fav : Secret Santa!

Should take it to Viking Rune or Gemix and start building up a massive world bonus etc ;-)

I like play n go but iv kinda went off a few of them. Moon Princess is just blugh and I’d a couple if belter reactoonz hits early doors but that game just eats and eats 99/100.

My most depressing sessions recently have been: Moon P, Legacy of Egypt and a SG game:Raging Rhino.

Last night 20 quid lasted me 2 hrs on an MG fav : Secret Santa!

Yeah

Built bonus for the world, In gemix and vikings runecraft, as well as the wish master as they cannot track that.

Also the Art of Heist by Playson

The only Mega wins that I can get nowadays are from my favourite soup game...

but I'm still hating the AI that's controlling this game...and all other games too...they always avoid giving any wins with my bigger bets, and then suddenly come when I go back to smaller bets! DAMN!!!  :angry:

post-61309-0-74810300-1530594240_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-17381600-1530594254_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-50766300-1530594256_thumb.jpg

The only Mega wins that I can get nowadays are from my favourite soup game...

but I'm still hating the AI that's controlling this game...and all other games too...they always avoid giving any wins with my bigger bets, and then suddenly come when I go back to smaller bets! DAMN!!!  :angry:

attachicon.gifSupe It Up 605x.jpg

attachicon.gifSupe It Up 747x.jpg

attachicon.gifSupe It Up 763x.jpg

Dammn

Wish I has some funds to play and who knows provide a x500 winner here.

Dammn

Wish I has some funds to play and who knows provide a x500 winner here.

Supe It Up is one game I can never stop playing...the potential for getting Mega Wins is always there during the free spins (6x multiplier, 12x with Wild). You must give it a try where you can play MG games mate.

Some tips for you though...always start playing with minimal bets. If a Free Spins game doesn't come within 300 spins, it's a dry run. If they come 2 or more times within 100 spins of each other, it's most probably a good run, but not always. And the Mega Wins can only come after lots of poor paying Free Spins games!  ^_^