Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bonnas
    Newest Member
    Bonnas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why is it that only after making a complaint, then only things can get better?  :p

Before complaining, it was simply unbelievably bad!  :angry:

What was I complaining about?

Payouts that couldn't even reach 200x total bet amount.

What payouts was I talking about?

Payouts from my favourite soup game of course!

But today... I have no more complaints! Hehehe.  ^_^ 

5 Mustangs in the free spins game...

post-61309-0-38232400-1523731213_thumb.jpg

The final payout from the free spins game...

post-61309-0-15824500-1523731231_thumb.jpg

Epic win you got there mate, congrats! :o  :good:

Thank you mate.  :hi:

But most of all...I'm glad that Microgaming isn't like Playtech, or NetEnt, or Quickspin, or like any other game provider!

They are still honest and ethical...despite following the current trend of low paytables! Hehehe.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go, mate! Keep them coming! :good:

Didn't touch BTG game from months and although your amazing winner screenshot made my hand feel a bit itchy, still not planning to start playing anyway. Such a shame though, at certain point earlier this year (or was it at the end of 2017...) I was almost convinced BTG would replace NetEnt as my preferred gaming vendor but then came Play'N Go you know.... :p  

I’ll eat my foil hat but Bonanza doesn’t play the way it did since late last year. DHV makes up my biggest X wins - for people reading it’s my opinion that DHV is probably the only one that will spew decent wins (queens of riches has a 19000 x winner tho)

The only caveat to play n go is... sweet alchemy! Lord that games awful. I’ve been battering it for weeks and only a 200 x :-)

But yeah, one BTG game is enough.

Iv been enjoying playing some Merkur and Novos more than Bonanza et al. BTG are like the Lex Luthor of in-line gaming

The only caveat to play n go is... sweet alchemy! Lord that games awful. I’ve been battering it for weeks and only a 200 x :-)

Sharing absolutely the same observations and experience with Sweet Alchemy unfortunately... :( 

Starting to believe this game is either some ultra mega insane high variance slot OR simply a huge fiasco for Play'N Go. Sincerely hope for the first option though, but not a big optimist nonetheless. 

And speaking about x500 wins and above... 

Didn't have much chances having a decent gaming session recently, but yesterday finally got a couple of hours free for my beloved Play'N Go games. As usual, a simply fantastic Multifruit81 spitting awesome win within the first 500 spins followed by a disastrous 850-no-feature-session on Moon Proncess...  :unknw:

multifruit81_20.jpg

I've been avoiding Moon Princess like the plague. Should probably change my title haha! You'd have more luck on Gemix just now Guru Moon Princess is cold for everyone right now. 

Looks like the Moon Princess has gone to the dark side of the moon!  :p

I've been avoiding Moon Princess like the plague. Should probably change my title haha! You'd have more luck on Gemix just now Guru Moon Princess is cold for everyone right now. 

Was kinda considering a decent, couple-of-hours session on either Gemix or Viking Runecraft, but since you mentioned Gemix, so be it then... ;)

Yeah except none of them exceed 500 x the bet size? Or am  missing something?

I am sorry that I do not have high wins, but I wanted to share with you my little luck (but if we write seriously, I also saw smaller wins from mine and they were not 500X) :)

I am sorry that I do not have high wins, but I wanted to share with you my little luck (but if we write seriously, I also saw smaller wins from mine and they were not 500X) :)

No problem there Kris...we all would love to see and share your winning screenshots...the only thing is...under 500x winning screenshots should be shown and shared in the 100x screenshots thread instead...rules are rules, but they aren't my rules, hehehe.  :D