Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Has666
    Newest Member
    Has666

• No registered users viewing this page.

8 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

Blackjax, will you stop wasting time doing feature buys when you know the contest doesn't allow those! outrageous

j/k

well done on the win...

now get back to doing non feature buys you still have time to improve your 1001x

I left €280 in my account. Will try something in the next three days. 

On 10/25/2022 at 10:27 AM, Blackjax said:

My biggest win ever in terms of Multiplier.

This win takes me to profit for the year and gives me my biggest cashout ever. It was on a bonus buy though.

Mirax.jpg

487.05x is your biggest win in terms of multiplier,,,,,, no it's not you can't claim that it's a 32470x Bet, that would only be if you were actually betting 0.09 on that bet but you invested $6 so its a 487.05x

14 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I dont know how this keeps happening.

Loving every bit of it though. 

Screenshot_20221029-210630_Chrome.jpg

no ptsd? just another grid clearance

like as if some people are playing on a different difficulty setting to get them yet others can do tens of thousands of spins and not get any grid clearance real plus funmode combined

4 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

no ptsd? just another grid clearance

like as if some people are playing on a different difficulty setting to get them yet others can do tens of thousands of spins and not get any grid clearance real plus funmode combined

Not anymore. Playngos have been kind to me since my moaning.

7 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Just did a €100 deposit at Video-slots. Got a 2500x win in under 20 spins. Was on turbo spins so missed screenshot. I got one 3x wild plus one 150x wild on reels one and two.

Cashed out €360.

Screenshot_20221031-162438_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221031-162932_Chrome.jpg

can't you have it stop on a win of a certain size?

10 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

can't you have it stop on a win of a certain size?

Yes you can but I had never thought I would get a 2500x win on starburst. I have never had a multiplier wild bigger than 10x so never really thought about it. I solely did this deposit to clear 2500 in wagers for the next two weeks so I can play those free rolls.  Wagered 600 in the last 4 days.

On 10/31/2022 at 12:26 PM, Blackjax said:

Yes you can but I had never thought I would get a 2500x win on Starburst. I have never had a Multiplier wild bigger than 10x so never really thought about it. I solely did this deposit to clear 2500 in wagers for the next two weeks so I can play those free rolls.  Wagered 600 in the last 4 days.

And what are the experiences with playing Free rolls ?

On 10/31/2022 at 12:26 PM, Blackjax said:

Yes you can but I had never thought I would get a 2500x win on Starburst. I have never had a Multiplier wild bigger than 10x so never really thought about it. I solely did this deposit to clear 2500 in wagers for the next two weeks so I can play those free rolls.  Wagered 600 in the last 4 days.

I've been playing almost every day for 3 years, it's very hard to hit anything smart