Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gilliok88
    Newest Member
    Gilliok88

• No registered users viewing this page.

On 5/1/2024 at 8:54 AM, Astaroth said:

Thought i'd stop at Winz.io and got this on Tropi Cool 3 and yes its a big win baby ;) . 

COOL...a sequel I don't mind popping up...the 2nd one was much better than part one.

How did you experience this third?

Apart from winning, does it get you to the end of your seat, pondering if you would nailbite or not?🤪 

@Afi4wins I'm actually glad you're posting so much winning screenshots.

I've been collecting some info from them to try and find a pattern as of/for when Gamomat slots pay out.

I guess I know where you live but could you confirm me you timezone please?

Gonna try a little something something today...

2 hours ago, jan duchau said:

@Afi4wins I'm actually glad you're posting so much winning screenshots.

I've been collecting some info from them to try and find a pattern as of/for when Gamomat slots pay out.

I guess I know where you live but could you confirm me you timezone please?

Gonna try a little something something today...

I'm in Malaysia bro, +8.00 GMT.

I live by CEST at the moment because of daylight implementation in the summer months.

We know have a 6 hour difference from each other if I've calculated correctly

Normally GMT is only one but now GMT +2 is maintaned.

Thanks for info

2 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

I live by CEST at the moment because of daylight implementation in the summer months.

We know have a 6 hour difference from each other if I've calculated correctly

Normally GMT is only one but now GMT +2 is maintaned.

Thanks for info

You're welcome bro.

If you're trying to figure out the best times to play Gamomat games, then I wish you all the luck. To me, the mood of the game at the point of play is more important, but you wouldn't know the mood until you've given it at least 200 spins. I usually play no less than 350 spins on one game to be quite sure of the game's mood.

11 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

You're welcome bro.

If you're trying to figure out the best times to play Gamomat games, then I wish you all the luck. To me, the mood of the game at the point of play is more important, but you wouldn't know the mood until you've given it at least 200 spins. I usually play no less than 350 spins on one game to be quite sure of the game's mood.

Your screenshots tell a different story though...

Whatever mood were in, you keep at winning and I'll analyse the 'what comes out of our backside -it's brown-' out of it and try to do the same under the same sort of conditions.

**the remark in BOLD is for @cocopop3011 as she wants no dirty talk anymore..

cartman.jpg.b6960e65207e65c42e9c66690f5e8f2f.jpg

18 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

Your screenshots tell a different story though...

Whatever mood were in, you keep at winning and I'll analyse the 'what comes out of our backside -it's brown-' out of it and try to do the same under the same sort of conditions.

**the remark in BOLD is for @cocopop3011 as she wants no dirty talk anymore..

cartman.jpg.b6960e65207e65c42e9c66690f5e8f2f.jpg

Trying to 'read' my screenshots can be very deceiving indeed bro! They don't show that I have already wasted a few hundred spins on that game before getting a nice win, nor do they indicate that I have also wasted a lot of spins on some other games before going back to that one game and then only getting a good win. Like I've said earlier on before, I switch games every several hundred of spins done, recycling them so to speak.

20 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Trying to 'read' my screenshots can be very deceiving indeed bro! They don't show that I have already wasted a few hundred spins on that game before getting a nice win, nor do they indicate that I have also wasted a lot of spins on some other games before going back to that one game and then only getting a good win. Like I've said earlier on before, I switch games every several hundred of spins done, recycling them so to speak.

That's always a factor to keep in mind ofcourse...

• 2 weeks later...