Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyescotten
    Newest Member
    Eyescotten

• No registered users viewing this page.

Thunderkick Games

arcader_preloader_screen.png

What is that?! Find out for yourself at Casumo starting tomorrow!

(With reservations for delays).

Hmmmm...we had Starburst clone...now it's gonna be Twin Spin clone...  ^_^

Ah well...Twin Spin works better for me than Starburst...so Arcader...don't go looking for my freezer!!!  :D

And a huge disappointment among gentlemen... :)

Actually, I find it quite okay so far. Didn't like it at first, but got some small wins from those rascals this month...hmmm...must be my nephew's friends...hahahaha.

Not me! But I haven't played it yet! I'm sooooo behind on all these games. I get hardly any time to play slots these days...I seriously need to dedicate a day to slots and nothing else to catch up with all you guys!

Slow and steady...Sharon darling! That cuddly baby isn't Astro boy you know!...so he (she) needs time to grow up! Hahahaha.

You'll slowly find some time to play your favourite games soon enough...  ;)

Good, then you will see that they are NOT clones! ;)

And Flux is not a clone of Starburst either, or is every game with pirates a clone of Ghost Pirates (or whatever pirate game)?

Not to worry, Kick...Thunder Kick... the word 'clone' was used merely to indicate similarity in the games.

No game can be a direct copycat of another, that's for sure, right Kick, Thunder Kick? :D

Not to worry, Kick...Thunder Kick... the word 'clone' was used merely to indicate similarity in the games.

No game can be a direct copycat of another, that's for sure, right Kick, Thunder Kick? :D

Especially if they don't share any features, reel strips, pay lines, pay tables and overall look & feel. :)

Just because a game has 8-bit graphics doesn't make it Super Mario Bros (talking NES console here for those too young to know).

To be honest Thunderkick has one uniqe game : Fruit Warp. All other games are similar with games from other softwares, Barber Shop = Jack Hammer / Kingdom of the Titans, Birds on a wire = Gonzo's Quest / Planet Moolah etc.

We see all the similarity because of the gameplay and paylines.

By the way, Birds on a wire does have a copycat! Same gameplay and visuals but it's a cheap knock off.

To be honest Thunderkick has one uniqe game : Fruit Warp. All other games are similar with games from other softwares, Barber Shop = Jack Hammer / Kingdom of the Titans, Birds on a wire = Gonzo's Quest / Planet Moolah etc.

We see all the similarity because of the gameplay and paylines.

By the way, Birds on a wire does have a copycat! Same gameplay and visuals but it's a cheap knock off.

Yep! Glad you noticed it too Th3. Such a poor rendition of Birds on a Wire, I didn't even bother to play it, hehehe. Can't recall the name of the game, but has 'Birds' in its title.  ^_^