Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bonnas
    Newest Member
    Bonnas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Thunderkick Games

and i was just going to say,no way Valdes could be that,if anyone catch that ,that would be Afi  B)

Wooooo...if I were to win that on a 20EUR bet...???  :shok: ...!!!  :rolleyes:  ...mmmm 8) ...I'll be happy...very very happy...hahahahaha.  :D

Tried these games again, fruit warp and sunny scoops..Waste of money, waste of a whole deposit. I dont get how you can get people to play these games? Pay nothing. Dead spin, dead spin, dead spin 10 times on a row then 1 x bet. Rince and repeat.

Luckyloser...I can bet you that you are playing Fruit Warp when it isn't paying time!  :(

I have played over 150,000 spins on Fruit Warp alone and I am familiar with the cycles of the game. You must play out the bad cycles at $0.10 bets...all the way...until the good cycle start kicking in! Then you can get those Mega and Ultra Wins within reasonably short intervals.

There's probably no one else in Askgamblers that have played Fruit Warp as much as I have...nor anybody else that have won on it so many times as I have! But like I said before mate...if you don't like the game, you'd probably won't win on it. Sad...but true.  -_-

Yeah, its kinda like the variance does not compare to the actual wins possible. I mean i doubt you can get a 2-3000x bet win on these games or am i wrong? If these dead cycles where paid for by monster wins its ok, but if 100x stake is a monster win on these games i think ill pass.

The highest win I've achieved so far is 601x at $0.10 bet. The next best was 585x at $1.00 bet. Numerous times at 200x - 350x bets.Can it go over 1000x bet? Very hard to say, but I guess it is possible...just as someone just won 1059x on Birds on a Wire.  ;)

Tried these games again, fruit warp and sunny scoops..Waste of money, waste of a whole deposit. I dont get how you can get people to play these games? Pay nothing. Dead spin, dead spin, dead spin 10 times on a row then 1 x bet. Rince and repeat.

Sunny Scoops can have a few dead spins for sure since it is a volatile game. Fruit Warp is not volatile in the base game but most of the payout is in the fruit modes so if you don't get those the game will probably take your money (unless you are in the zone, right Afi ;)). That is just the nature of games with such a payout profile.

Whether or not you need a massive 2000x bet or just x100 to recover really depends on your amount of luck. Most times, a few big wins or mega wins will be enough to put you ahead for the day (or month). But if you bet hard on a game with the intention of winning a life changing amount, you will mostly likely come out of most video slots feeling disappointed.

Now for some statistical considerations:

If you have a game with a hit frequency of 1:3 there is a 1:9 chance of winning twice in a row but 4:9 in loosing twice in a row. So clearly, the dead spins will be much more frequent than the winning streaks. But those dead spins pay for the less frequent higher winnings.

And what about bonus games? If you want to have a bonus game happen 1:XXX spins, how much payout can you put into it? Put to much, and the base game will suffer, causing many players to not win enough to experience the full game, and probably they will leave the game unsatisfied. Put to little, and those who do win the bonus game(s) will not win enough to feel satisfied. Have a too infrequent bonus game and people will complain about not winning the bonus game(s) often enough.

At Thunderkick, we try to build slots with different profiles to attract different kinds of players. Some games have (generally speaking) big payoffs in the bonus games. Some have less of that and put more into the base game. Some keep the features to a minimum and focus on the base game. Some try to balance multiple features (such as Flux and Arcader) while keeping that chance of a massive payout (as with Arcader's X3 and X9 bonus game modes).

The balancing of payout, features and hit frequency is very hard and even with years of experience we still learn new things every time we make a slot.

Cheers!

/Thunderkick

Aaaah! Thank you for your clarifications Kick. :good:

Quite a mouthful to swallow and comprehend, especially for newbies and beginners.  :p

Yep...games are just like people. There are all kinds of games, there are all kinds of players...so trying to please all of them is like asking people to play Texas Hold'em. You just cannot satisfy everyone in any one go, right Kick?!  ;)

For me, Fruit Warp has the right ingredients for my game taste, enjoyment and formula for wins. Just as with my favourite Playtech games Dolphin Reef and Mr Cashback. Other Thunderkick games does not suit me too well, unlike for some others...so there you go again...you just cannot please everyone with any 1 game or at any one time!  :D

Yeahhh, seems like our Afi is on very hooooot winning streak this month!!! Way to go, Afi mate! Show'em who's Da Bosss! :good:

PS. Don't forget to add this beauty to the screenshot thread. ;)

Hahahaha...thank you Guru mate! :hi:

Yeees, this month has been and still is really extraordinary for me...and my tail is still on fire...or is that the devils's tail???!!! :diablo: 

Must be...cos I don't have one...hahahaha.  :D

Yep, these shots will be added soon to its rightful thread...after I'm done at Casumo.  ^_^

Yeah I love those fruits too especialle Carambola with sweet and spicy sauce. hmmmm yummy, oh no I'm drooling!

look what you made me do Afi, darn those fruits!

Hehehehe...those fruits with black soy sauce and hot fresh chillis...woo boy! Hahahaha.  :D

Don't be too sure about that Afi. There is always the Mongols. They hardly season at all. Very nice people, just not the stereotypical Asians.

Oh! Really Kick? Maybe they don't use much of spices because its' so hard to get over in Mongolia! Too secluded.  ;)

Sunny Scoops can have a few dead spins for sure since it is a volatile game. Fruit Warp is not volatile in the base game but most of the payout is in the fruit modes so if you don't get those the game will probably take your money (unless you are in the zone, right Afi ;)). That is just the nature of games with such a payout profile.

Whether or not you need a massive 2000x bet or just x100 to recover really depends on your amount of luck. Most times, a few big wins or mega wins will be enough to put you ahead for the day (or month). But if you bet hard on a game with the intention of winning a life changing amount, you will mostly likely come out of most video slots feeling disappointed.

Now for some statistical considerations:

If you have a game with a hit frequency of 1:3 there is a 1:9 chance of winning twice in a row but 4:9 in loosing twice in a row. So clearly, the dead spins will be much more frequent than the winning streaks. But those dead spins pay for the less frequent higher winnings.

And what about bonus games? If you want to have a bonus game happen 1:XXX spins, how much payout can you put into it? Put to much, and the base game will suffer, causing many players to not win enough to experience the full game, and probably they will leave the game unsatisfied. Put to little, and those who do win the bonus game(s) will not win enough to feel satisfied. Have a too infrequent bonus game and people will complain about not winning the bonus game(s) often enough.

At Thunderkick, we try to build slots with different profiles to attract different kinds of players. Some games have (generally speaking) big payoffs in the bonus games. Some have less of that and put more into the base game. Some keep the features to a minimum and focus on the base game. Some try to balance multiple features (such as Flux and Arcader) while keeping that chance of a massive payout (as with Arcader's X3 and X9 bonus game modes).

The balancing of payout, features and hit frequency is very hard and even with years of experience we still learn new things every time we make a slot.

Cheers!

/Thunderkick

Ok, can you give me one of your games that has a high volatile and good paytable for really big wins(in the bonus game) 1000x stake +