Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fager80
    Newest Member
    Fager80

• No registered users viewing this page.

ValDes is off for a week

Good Lord! Just look at how busy these AG's gals and guys have been! Astrologers at work...all of them...predicting our Guru's every move...and passionate desires!  :lol: Hahahaha. Wonder how much truth there can be in all these predictions!  :D

Yep...it's raining today in Malaysia too...and I've been busy doing some writing. Manage to find a l-i-i-i-ttle bit of free time and voila...I'm here...just in time to respond to my dear Katy's missing me comments! Hehehe.  :D

Me? Naaah! No way am I going to predict what he wants to do. He can do what he likes to do, when he wants to do, and make some small earthquakes whenever he cannot hold back anymore! Hahahaha.

Good Lord! Just look at how busy these AG's gals and guys have been! Astrologers at work...all of them...predicting our Guru's every move...and passionate desires!  :lol: Hahahaha. Wonder how much truth there can be in all these predictions!  :D

Yep...it's raining today in Malaysia too...and I've been busy doing some writing. Manage to find a l-i-i-i-ttle bit of free time and voila...I'm here...just in time to respond to my dear Katy's missing me comments! Hehehe.  :D

Me? Naaah! No way am I going to predict what he wants to do. He can do what he likes to do, when he wants to do, and make some small earthquakes whenever he cannot hold back anymore! Hahahaha.

Its not predicting what he wants to do its predicting what he IS doing! Come on dont be a spoil sport Afi

Arrgghh ive just wrote three days of adventures and my stupid web page timed out and it didnt save it!

I was saying.........I think the latter part of the week has been spent with a bit of relaxation. I think the wifey has maybe been for a massage and a manicure while Valdes and his son have had a kick about with the football.

A few restaurants have been visited along the way, with a bit of sight seeing. Maybe a swimming pool or a water park has also been part of the trip or even a beach if the sun has come out,

I think maybe a bit of fishing has been done, some caught some eaten??

But by now I think Valdes is definitely clucking to come home here and have a look at what the week has brought!

Arrgghh ive just wrote three days of adventures and my stupid web page timed out and it didnt save it!

I was saying.........I think the latter part of the week has been spent with a bit of relaxation. I think the wifey has maybe been for a massage and a manicure while Valdes and his son have had a kick about with the football.

A few restaurants have been visited along the way, with a bit of sight seeing. Maybe a swimming pool or a water park has also been part of the trip or even a beach if the sun has come out,

I think maybe a bit of fishing has been done, some caught some eaten??

But by now I think Valdes is definitely clucking to come home here and have a look at what the week has brought!

How much time do we have left before he comes back? I want to create as much mischief as possible!  ;) I'm going with Sharon's suggestion for -100x screens (rubbing both hands together)

Do any of you think he will be that once again hard-a** Valdes from before when he comes back from his relaxing vacation or still the mellow yellow not toooooo serious guru dude we all probably like now? He turned.....hmmm.........how do I put this........much cooler than usual. Something's got to give. Luciana, did he have a vacation at the time I became an AG member?

His next day, he went to the movies with his wife thinking they were both still on their very first date together! Popcorn with extra butter were held in each of their hands as they cuddled through a scary movie. After the movie, things heated up nicely in the car for 10 minutes (They made out). Upon completion of finishing lip wrestling in Lover's institute they decided to dine in at home. Valdes starts cooking for his lady and surprises her with something very impressive and delectable. After the very sweet one on one romance, Valdes starts thinking about going on his computer but resisted in an attempt to log into his administrative account. Once that thought has passed, he drives to a nearby bar to get 25% intoxicated with his designated driver friend by Vodka, gin and whisky...okay make that 80% drunk! He later comes back thanks to his driver back home to sleep it off. The next day the toilet gets a neat morning surprise  :bad:

CALLING ALL MEMBERS

ADVANCED WARNING ADVANCED WARNING

Valdes is due back TODAY!

Please get back to abiding by ALL forum rules with immedieate effect.

And REMEMBER the saying "what happens on tour stays on tour"

(What happens when Valdes is away stays safe in our little padlocked box!)

HAHAHAHAHA!

(JUST KIDDING)

CALLING ALL MEMBERS

ADVANCED WARNING ADVANCED WARNING

Valdes is due back TODAY!

Please get back to abiding by ALL forum rules with immedieate effect.

And REMEMBER the saying "what happens on tour stays on tour"

(What happens when Valdes is away stays safe in our little padlocked box!)

HAHAHAHAHA!

(JUST KIDDING)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is my favourite post ever!! :D

We're keeping our mouths shut and everything is under the control again! ValDes will have a lot of job to read our divinations :D

Oh... My.... Good.... Lord?! :shok:

When Sharon told me earlier today, there was a big surprise waiting for me here, I didn't believe it much to be completely honest. But then...when I read the whole thread...geeeees?!  :o I'm really touched, guys...really! :blush: Didn't even suspect that there are so many people here knowing so much about me and my character... :cray:Sorry, I'm a bit speechless right now...Thank you all that you do care about your Guru! :friends:  

Oh... My.... Good.... Lord?! :shok:

When Sharon told me earlier today, there was a big surprise waiting for me here, I didn't believe it much to be completely honest. But then...when I read the whole thread...geeeees?!  :o I'm really touched, guys...really! :blush: Didn't even suspect that there are so many people here knowing so much about me and my character... :cray:Sorry, I'm a bit speechless right now...Thank you all that you do care about your Guru! :friends:

Were any of us right?

Hahaha and here's a perfect trigger for AG forum show and fight, when you least expect! :p

:rolleyes: when it comes to making babies a love-inn would be more at it's place? :D  But please dear Luciana, I think you are letting ValDes getting away with this. If I were in your shoes I would reply hard and wild :angel:

:rolleyes: when it comes to making babies a love-inn would be more at it's place? :D  But please dear Luciana, I think you are letting ValDes getting away with this. If I were in your shoes I would reply hard and wild :angel:

But before that seat...anybody here under 18???!!!  :D

Ohh, shame on you, Seat and Afi! :p

I was just trying to encourage a woman, whom I consider as a very close one to me and my heart, to start considering this important step in her life, that's all. And to be completely honest, discussing this important matter with Jelena, reminds me all the time that it is just about time for a second baby in my family! ;)

Ohh, shame on you, Seat and Afi! :p

I was just trying to encourage a woman, whom I consider as a very close one to me and my heart, to start considering this important step in her life, that's all. And to be completely honest, discussing this important matter with Jelena, reminds me all the time that it is just about time for a second baby in my family! ;)

Oh geeee! Pardon me mate!  :(  I was expecting some exchanges and barrages of erotic messages...but obviously I'm in the wrong forum! Hahahaha.  :D

Just the 2nd mate? How about 2nd and 3rd all at once...or maybe even with the 4th and 5th...how knows!!!  :D 

Life works in mysterious ways! When you want one, you don't get it. When you don't want one, you get 2 or 3 all at once!  :lol:

Me? I'm in the first category...  :sorry: