Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jieff
    Newest Member
    Jieff

• No registered users viewing this page.

ValDes is off for a week

Hello, my fellow askgamblers. :)

Finally! Finally, the time for a short vacation has come for your beloved ValDes and I'll be off for a week now.  B) And hey, stop crying, I'm leaving you in the most careful and gentle pair of hands possible, the ones of Luciana and Sharon! :D

So, kiss your Guru for goodbye and wish him good luck with the fishing! ;)

Enjoy your fishing trip Valdes! Hey I like fishing too....in the summer I rent a motor boat, pick a spot to fish (somewhere a bit far away from land) and find rainbow trout & catfish. 

And aren't you nice to mention the two beautiful women taking over.  :D

@ Cocopop, for his 1st day off he could be sleeping or he could be spending time with his Mrs before going fishing!

Hahahahahaha, a wonderful idea! Guru should has asked us first to arrange his holiday and make some plans on his behalf!

Well, since I know that he gets mad when spring comes, he's probably packing his fishing sticks :D And since the rain is good for fishing and it's rainy these days in Balkan area, he has a blast!

But!!

Fishing time allows people a lot of thinking, while waiting for something to get hooked, I'm also sure Guru's genial brain is already collecting many great ideas and I can't wait to read his: "Hey J, have 5 minutes?" when he comes back and then it takes for hours :D :D

I already miss him! Guruuuuuuu, don't get lazy too much!!

Great, another riddler :spiteful: Come on Kate, enlighten us, what do you mean? Cause only Sharon and you seem to know what you both mean :)

Oh come on seat - you must know what I'm talking about think about it....and Kate's excellent description helps....

ohh come on Toile some Humpty Dumpty ,ding deng dong hahaa   :D

Hahahahahaha, a wonderful idea! Guru should has asked us first to arrange his holiday and make some plans on his behalf!

Well, since I know that he gets mad when spring comes, he's probably packing his fishing sticks :D And since the rain is good for fishing and it's rainy these days in Balkan area, he has a blast!

But!!

Fishing time allows people a lot of thinking, while waiting for something to get hooked, I'm also sure Guru's genial brain is already collecting many great ideas and I can't wait to read his: "Hey J, have 5 minutes?" when he comes back and then it takes for hours :D :D

I already miss him! Guruuuuuuu, don't get lazy too much!!

Valdes doesnt like Spring  :o ,that my favorite season of the year,although i love Summer also ,ahh Valdes or maybe hi is allergic when the Spring comes like many people,dont know  :unknw:

Valdes hates spring? What about Summer or Winter. I hate winter for the most part it just becomes a chore. Plow this, salt that and when things are fully plowed everything is filled up again in a few minutes. What does it take to satisfy Winter!?

Valdes hates spring? What about Summer or Winter. I hate winter for the most part it just becomes a chore. Plow this, salt that and when things are fully plowed everything is filled up again in a few minutes. What does it take to satisfy Winter!?

yeah Icy and dont you think that your location is a little bit bigger  :spiteful:

This new day will start quiet and peacefully for ValDes, because his wife is speechless and even perhaps still catching her breath because of the 'you know what I mean' :angel: After he made her fresh coffee and went to the store for some bread he went of the the pond, now trying to realize his 2nd best catch of his live.

Hahahaha, what an idilic scenario!

Today Guru took his son to play him with! Probably the whole family is somewhere in the nature, finally enjoying each other together  ^_^

I just can't wait to see his reaction and if we guessed all this right :)

Day 2 - I think today Valdes maybe recovering from a few too many drinks last night but definitely agree with Luciana that the family are together today - no doubt his son is running circles around him and keeping him busy!

And tonight i think maybe an early night

Day 2 - I think today Valdes maybe recovering from a few too many drinks last night but definitely agree with Luciana that the family are together today - no doubt his son is running circles around him and keeping him busy!

And tonight i think maybe an early night

Yeah Sharon an early night or an Earthquake with epicenter in Bulgaria (you know what kind of Earthquake I am talking about  ;) )

His "Fishing Trip" could be a diversion for something else maybe......what else does he like besides gambling, drinking, fishing and AG?

Gosh I don't know!

I can't believe we are on Day 3!!!

So get your predictions in for today please....

DAY THREE - I think today is definitely an adventure day. If it is a fishing trip then today's the day the wellies go on and the rods come out. I wonder if the wifey does the fishing too or just Valdes and his son....

Day 3 - First thing in the morning, Guru bought a ticket to Serbia!

After finishing that "administration", he emptied a cold beer bottle or two..

His son and wifey are waiting for him, with a basket full of food and fruits, because today is a picnic day!

Despite Guru isn't fan of the spring, he loves nature and he knows that it's the best way to enjoy life and family!

They are also taking a music with them, with Tose Proeski songs! Another CD is with some hard rock/metal songs!

Guru was tempted today to open his inbox, but he resisted! No TV and internet for today!

Day 3 - Using my intuitive imagination I see him leaving with the kids & wife and drives the blue van to his friends house. He looks like the bearded fellow wearing a white hat. They all go to the beach where the skies are a bit dark but turns later into a warm sunny day with fairly amounts of breeze blowing. It seems temporary for the dark clouds. On arrival on the beach, boats can be seen from afar the winding waters as I can hear teens and adults playing volleyball 17 meters away. The wife goes to the washroom for a bit, Valdes is setting up a lounge chair to relax on, whipping out a drink from his cooler while the kids build using their sand buckets. One of them becomes covered with sand as this child lies straight down while the other child uses a toy shovel to cover the child with sand. The wife returns and starts using sun block and wears her sunglasses on the towel she laid on the sandy floor. The friend of Valdes goes swimming for 20 minutes before taking a beer! After their trip to the beach they all wind up going to this restaurant, some of the foods seem new to them and Valdes chooses something new on the menu. A few minutes later from ordering, they all quietly start eating then Valdes strikes up a conversation first with his friend, then talks with his wife. They all come back home, but before that dropping off his friend.  After an hour from coming home the children are put to bed. I can see a waxing moon in the sky! 

How's that for imagination?

Can't believe we are on day 4 the latter part of the week all day.

DAY 4

Maybe a sightseeing day today - go look at a few monuments, sit down for dinner somewhere outdoors. Then maybe visit somewhere adventurous for his son to have a play around.

Then I think a late night tonight in a child friendly bar - bit of entertainment going on...then back to wherever they are staying for some well earned sleep.

Hahaha! Hey Icy, Guru has only one child, a son! That little one is going to be even more dangerous than ValDes :D

Today's raining over here in Serbia, so I suppose there's not a big weather difference in Bulgaria, too!

That really spoiled Guru's plans for another lovely, sunny day, with the family, but Guru's wife is a bit tired today, anyway!

So, it's time for some fishing with deep, gummy boots and raincoat! Guru is deciding if it's maybe a time to go level up and rent a boat, so he can fish deeper in the river!

His little son also found that idea adventurous, so he insists to go with daddy and take some lessons! 

As every great daddy, Guru is worried, gloomy day in the boat is not something that you'd gladly take your kid to!

Guru's wife agrees and suggests to take their son to a shopping centre, for a new toys! Of course, that sounds so great!

Guru is counting money and being so happy and relaxed today, gives them a decent sum, so they both can afford some nice, new things!

After 20 minutes, Guru is already on the river coast, turning on a motor boat! :D

Yeah Jelena here is very cloudy so i guess its going to rain again and again,so lets go back to our Guru.Since i notice that Afi its not around I guess they both decided to meet ,so Guru has checked his tickets to Malaysia but unfortunately the flight has been canceled ,so no Malaysia for the Guru ,hi wanted to check again for tomorrow but that will be to late ,since today is Thursday hi has no time left.So tomorrow its going to be sunny hi will have his fishing with his friends.