Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    natschi871
    Newest Member
    natschi871

• No registered users viewing this page.

ValDes is off for a week

Hello, my fellow askgamblers. :)

Finally! Finally, the time for a short vacation has come for your beloved ValDes and I'll be off for a week now.  B) And hey, stop crying, I'm leaving you in the most careful and gentle pair of hands possible, the ones of Luciana and Sharon! :D

So, kiss your Guru for goodbye and wish him good luck with the fishing! ;)

Finally! Finally, the time for a short vacation has come for your beloved ValDes and I'll be off for a week now.  B) And hey, stop crying, I'm leaving you in the most careful and gentle pair of hands possible, the ones of Luciana and Sharon! :D

well Valdes we are going to miss you  :cray:  and kiss,kiss to you ;)  and depends on what kind of fishing you are going, on fishes or on fishes on 2 legs  :D ,anyway happy fishing  ;)

well Valdes we are going to miss you  :cray:  and kiss,kiss to you ;)  and depends on what kind of fishing you are going, on fishes or on fishes on 2 legs  :D ,anyway happy fishing  ;)

Hehe, my plans are just for a casual fishing, Kate. ;) But...you never know what might pop up from the water, a golden fish or perhaps a half naked, golden mermaid! :D

Woo-Hoo Guys........Let's have a party, We can swear, go off topic and be naughty galore!!!!

Just kidding Valdes - have a wonderful time, your holiday is well deserved mate. Enjoy the time with your family and don't worry about the place it's in safe hands!

Heeeey! Hope you're still around mate...cos I'm late getting here!  :p

Happy fishing brother! Hope you get 'some good ones'! 'The good ones' depend on how you interpret it...hehehehe.  :D

I'm not into water-fish fishing...just land-fish fishing...but haven't been doing it for a long while now...hahahaha.

Bring back some good stories and some good photos too. Just don't paste Jelena's photos and pretend they're yours!  :D

Happy holidays my friend!  :good:

I'm on the road again tomorrow morning too, so it'll probably be a bit quiet at AG... :D

Sorry gals...I'll be gone for just a short while...2 or 3 days only. Then I'll be back to create some havoc...hahahaha.

Sincerely wish it to be a wild one, Kate! Really! :) I was laughing so much with all yours and Afi's and Sharon's comments today...  :D

And you're gonna miss a lot more of it here at AG too...so better be back early! Hahahaha.  :D

I think you are wrong Valdes,this week its going to be wild one  ;)

Wow! Whooop-whooop-iee! Just wondering how wild the gals can make things go here next week!  :p

(P.s.  I'll be sneaking up on you gals whenever I can...just to see how things are going...whooop whooop...hehehehe)

(2nd p.s.  This Sharon thingy is getting into me now...hahahaha)

Wow! Whooop-whooop-iee! Just wondering how wild the gals can make things go here next week!  :p

(P.s.  I'll be sneaking up on you gals whenever I can...just to see how things are going...whooop whooop...hehehehe)

(2nd p.s.  This Sharon thingy is getting into me now...hahahaha)

and if you allow me ...

(3rd p.s. Don't forget who's gonna join the party in here soon... Yeah, you are right! Luciana....) ;)

Luciana is female - she will stick with is girls!

But of course Sharon dear! I won't be around...so I'm just wondering...who would first volunteer to be the monkey!!!  :D I bet the guys would be monkeying around for that position...hehehe.

Monkey?

Oh you mean the one in her picture?

Yeeees...of course!  :D

Well, maybe Valdes can come back after his holidays and post up a photo of him with a lovely fish in his arms...then I wonder who would first volunteer to be that fish...hahahahaha.

So his first day off.....I wonder what he is getting up to! Oooh gives me a good idea!

LETS GUESS WHAT VALDES DOES .....

DAY 1 - Write what you think the Guru is up to on his first day off!

Cocopop thinks - I think today he is going to definitely be having a spy on us in here, only because I don't think he will be able to resist a sneaky peak!

Secondly I think maybe some alone time with the wifey (if you know what I mean!)

So his first day off.....I wonder what he is getting up to! Oooh gives me a good idea!

Cocopop thinks - I think today he is going to definitely be having a spy on us in here, only because I don't think he will be able to resist a sneaky peak!

Secondly I think maybe some alone time with the wifey (if you know what I mean!)

day1- 

Day1- I think that hi wont spy on us and i think hi is  really on some mountain or elsewhere ,just relaxing ,soo about the second thing with his wifey ,well maybe they will have some time together and knowing how much they work ,during all year,Valdes wifey deserves that (i know what you mean,so you know what i mean )  :p

No :excl: . What exactly do you mean?

ValDes will use the first day for settling in and do some area recon, and he will have a nice dinner in a restaurant with his wife, but I doubt he will be alone there ;)

Whoever said you had to be alone!

Whoever said you had to be alone!

:p You see what happens when you talk in riddles? Confusion all over. So you mean ValDes now has time to do something with his wife, and only his wife, but he doesn't need to be alone with his wife? :blink: I'm telling you, a fancy dinner perfectly fits in this description. Or do you mean something else?