Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sheila_barwick
    Newest Member
    sheila_barwick

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Good Morning  :)

Good moevening Katy darling! That's morning+evening = moevening, hahahaha.

How's your day over at your place darling? My day has been dull all day long. Raining outside, leaking inside (my wallet, not my house  :D). Tomorrow I'll be on the road again, but only for 2 to 3 days at the most. Weather not permitting, but I need to see my darling nephew Danial again, after more than 1 month absence from him. I can't be too long away from him!  :D

Good moevening Katy darling! That's morning+evening = moevening, hahahaha.

How's your day over at your place darling? My day has been dull all day long. Raining outside, leaking inside (my wallet, not my house  :D). Tomorrow I'll be on the road again, but only for 2 to 3 days at the most. Weather not permitting, but I need to see my darling nephew Danial again, after more than 1 month absence from him. I can't be too long away from him!  :D

I am home Afi ,too,because i hurt my back and it sooo painful ,i barely move  :( ,so you will be gone for few days ,ok hun,you can,just because you are visiting your nephew  :D

I am home Afi ,too,because i hurt my back and it sooo painful ,i barely move  :( ,so you will be gone for few days ,ok hun,you can,just because you are visiting your nephew  :D

I can? Oh great! Thank you darling!  :D I'll be back a happier man after spending some good time with my Danial. I'm gonna buy him ice-cream and feed him, as always! With me, he wants to be spoon-fed...while sitting on my lap...imagine that! I spoilt him too much! Hahahaha.

Oooops...forgot! Hope your back gets better real soon darling, but back pain usually takes longer to get well. Never mind. Get plenty of rest...so no 'unnecessary moves'...if you know what I mean!  :D

Well Good Afternoon to all of you,i can see noone is here  :D

Good afternoon Kate, how was your day going so far.

I am lil exhausted and until end of the month I am gonna be quite busy.

Hi girls. :)

Sorry for not replying earlier, but was dealing with sick children all day long today... :(  First it was my son who felt sick at the kindergarten and I had to pick him up and went to a doctor. 20 minutes after we left the doctor my sister called me telling that her younger daughter is having some dreadful cough...Over 100 km today driving around the city in less then 2 hours, back and forth this doctor and that laboratory, you could imagine what a journey it was! :o

Luckily both little devils are okay right now! They even make some desperate attempts to make me crazy during the evening with their non-stop mischiefs and now I almost feel sorry that I didn't left them both at the hospital today! :D Ehhh, children.... :rolleyes:

Hi girls. :)

Sorry for not replying earlier, but was dealing with sick children all day long today... :(  First it was my son who felt sick at the kindergarten and I had to pick him up and went to a doctor. 20 minutes after we left the doctor my sister called me telling that her younger daughter is having some dreadful cough...Over 100 km today driving around the city in less then 2 hours, back and forth this doctor and that laboratory, you could imagine what a journey it was! :o

Luckily both little devils are okay right now! They even make some desperate attempts to make me crazy during the evening with their non-stop mischiefs and now I almost feel sorry that I didn't left them both at the hospital today! :D Ehhh, children.... :rolleyes:

I am very glad ,that both little devils are ok  :)

I am very glad ,that both little devils are ok  :)

Thanks, Katy. :) Right now, I love them even more as they are in this very moment, sleeping! :D 

Jesus, it's still a complete mystery for me how it is even possible for a sick child to posses such an enormous amount of energy and ideas of breaking the house! :o  :lol:

Guru, I am glad that kids are doing well, 100 km is much,and you are so funny, you love them even more now after they went to sleep.

Nowdays ,, kids are much different then we used to be and when it comes to their energy, I know that I was very hyper kid, even now, I am both, hyper and kid.

Thanks, Katy. :) Right now, I love them even more as they are in this very moment, sleeping! :D

Jesus, it's still a complete mystery for me how it is even possible for a sick child to posses such an enormous amount of energy and ideas of breaking the house! :o  :lol:

but you said he is ok,or its just some virus ?can I give you some recipe for you wife to make it for your son?? Its called energy bomb that way hes immunity will be better ??

I am curious now, are they interested in gambling, or asking you like ,,daddy, may I spin it once, same question for you Kate, I really wish to hear back from you.

Well Awena ,I never gamble when my son is around,but even if he caught me some day ,it will be big NOO for him !

I have rock solid rules when it comes to gambling as a result of all the lessons I learned during all these years... One of them is never gambling in front of my son and when I say never, I seriously mean NEVER. ;)

but you said he is ok,or its just some virus ?can I give you some recipe for you wife to make it for your son?? Its called energy bomb that way hes immunity will be better ??

Yeah, it was some stupid virus most probably, however daddy was on guard yesterday and today as well. :)

Yep, we would gladly listen to your recipe, Katy. We are using dozens of different methods to increase his immunity, but it's never too late for a new and better one. ;)

Yeah, it was some stupid virus most probably, however daddy was on guard yesterday and today as well. :)

Yep, we would gladly listen to your recipe, Katy. We are using dozens of different methods to increase his immunity, but it's never too late for a new and better one. ;)

You might like it or not ,but whenever  Fall is coming I am preparing this for my son and it works and i am giving him this since he was 4 yeas old.

50gr. linseed
100gr hazelnut
100 gr almond
100 gr.nuts
2 gr.royal jelly I dont know is this the right name (Maticen Mlec )
1 jar of homemade honey 
all of them ,should be grind and mixed them with the honey and at the end you put the royal jelly .
Hope he is not allergic of any of this !

ohhh you must mixed it with WOODEN OR PLASTIC SPOON!

Sounds as pretty promising mixture since it doesn't contain any artificial ingredients. Thanks for sharing, Katy. :)  

Now, could you please send me the full recipe again to my PM box, but this time make sure to write it in Cyrillic as I'm totally lost in the English version! :D Thank you in advance! :good: