Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Magnushill
    Newest Member
    Magnushill

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

4 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

PB is pretty good, tbh most things that Cillian Murphy is in, are. They did exist in 'real life' but obviously a lot of the show is embellished in terms of their reach. 

I don't think Birmingham has improved much since the early 1900's 😜

I've never seen him in anything before, I'd love to though, I love watching him. Yep my partners said that it's all based on real people which made me love it even more. 

4 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Unfortunately, it won't feature the excellent Helen Mcrory (wife of Damian Lewis), who died this year - she was pretty epic in it, out-acting even CM ☹️

No way! I did not know this! How awful, she was brilliant in it too.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

I just need another 124700 coins to get a s***y t-shirt that Afi wants to get so much. Had the balance at close to 10K before splurging it on prize wheels, tourney buy-ins, tourney re-buys, and tourney tickets.

stbalance.png.5dda09711f0e3aba25bd15e8536a89d2.png

tshirts.png.59a6b4cae95a844df8a1236ec1bc6a08.png

Bro, in time, you will soon realise how much coins you have wasted buying those tickets and wheel spins. I had wasted a lot of coins back then, realised I got absolutely nothing back from them, hence I'm collecting them now...at least I'll get a free t-shirt! 😉

On 9/9/2021 at 7:48 AM, Fiekie247 said:

Not saying the UKGC are the best, but publicly, you never see, hear anything that Malta or Curacao are doing in the same manner in making sure and enforcing operators to following the strict measures and guidelines set out by the commission with the best interest of the public, protecting players and all the other good it does in terms of SR, AML, KYC, etc.

Hello, I am going to Malta in December and looking a place to stay at least for a month. Maybe they have their own website of apartment rent? Of course I know booking. Second question is what is best way to get to hotel from airport. I find this one<SNIP> but with public transport maybe would be cheaper?

Edited by cocopop3011
Link removed, please stick to forum rules.

1 hour ago, peter991 said:

Hello, I am going to Malta in December and looking a place to stay at least for a month. Maybe they have their own website of apartment rent? Of course I know booking. Second question is what is best way to get to hotel from airport. I find this one-but with public transport maybe would be cheaper?

What!!!

1 hour ago, peter991 said:

Hello, I am going to Malta in December and looking a place to stay at least for a month. Maybe they have their own website of apartment rent? Of course I know booking. Second question is what is best way to get to hotel from airport. I find this one<SNIP> but with public transport maybe would be cheaper?

I have no idea to be honest. Bus I would assume? What are you off to Malta for?

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Everyone - I am finally back from a good 2 weeks well planned and needed vacation.

Just catching up on some messages, thing should return to normal tomorrow.

Hope all of you guys had some fun in the forum without me...

You went on a vacation and didn't give us prior warning before that? 😜

I was wondering "eh, what happened to our Fiekie?" 😛

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Everyone - I am finally back from a good 2 weeks well planned and needed vacation.

Just catching up on some messages, thing should return to normal tomorrow.

Hope all of you guys had some fun in the forum without me...

Phew! Thank heavens, I was about to send out a search party. Seriously! 

Hope you had the best two weeks, any adventures to share with us or just at home with your family? 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

What is everyone up to this weekend? You all disappear at the weekends so I hope you're all about to tell me you've been partying hard!

Don't know about everyone else, but yes, I was partying all night long with my virtual darlings...well, if you can call that 'partying', hehehe. 😜

No one partying, catching back up with my training and running after being on vacation

I Checked my running stats today and to my surprise this is how it looks running for the past 3 years and remember you can easily deduct a year of no running in between due to covid, so basically achieved 5200km in 2 years...

I have done longer runs like 20km and 42km, just that it shows achievements for this year.

Screenshot_20211017_234738_com.huawei.health.thumb.jpg.18a5f33be66e436d069d2c87240b16b9.jpg

4 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

No one partying, catching back up with my training and running after being on vacation

I Checked my running stats today and to my surprise this is how it looks running for the past 3 years and remember you can easily deduct a year of no running in between due to covid, so basically achieved 5200km in 2 years...

I have done longer runs like 20km and 42km, just that it shows achievements for this year.

Screenshot_20211017_234738_com.huawei.health.thumb.jpg.18a5f33be66e436d069d2c87240b16b9.jpg

You had that Jammin Jars €2000 win somewhere in the beginning of the year. Is that most steps on March 21 when you had that win and you were jumping and running around the house?

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

You had that Jammin Jars €2000 win somewhere in the beginning of the year. Is that most steps on March 21 when you had that win and you were jumping and running around the house?

Nah, I would never Jump like that for big wins, the jars already are doing that! Just in general man trying to do 50 km on average a week, some weeks less, some more, depending how often i get to the gym - Which I try to attend 3 - 4 times a week, with classes.

I guess I dont drive to Gym, I jog aroun 4km to the gym and then train 30 minutes and Jog 4km back home after the sesssion - that is how I mostly collect my 8 - 10 km per day.

Besides my activeness is integrated with my loyalty with my medical/insurance firm, so I benefit alot.