Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Viliam25
    Newest Member
    Viliam25

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys  I am really, really behind as we extended our stay for an extra night so only got home today and I'm shattered. I'll get fully up to date tomorrow. If anyone is waiting for a reply from me, please just be patient until tomorrow. 

Welcome back

Everyone needs that extended stay.

8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys  I am really, really behind as we extended our stay for an extra night so only got home today and I'm shattered. I'll get fully up to date tomorrow. If anyone is waiting for a reply from me, please just be patient until tomorrow. 

No worries dear, everyone's been so nice and disciplined while you were away... :D

• 1 month later...

Rather quiet in here lately so time to add a doze of refreshment by announcing I'm officially off for a fortnight. :)

Hey, no need to be sad, leaving in you Sharon's lovely and caring hands. ?Of course, always a PM away in case you need some urgent assistance.... 

And so, time to pick up my fishing rods and heads up towards some of the Bulgaria's most beautiful mountain lakes. :drinks:

Dam_Goliam_Beglik.jpg

5 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Rather quiet in here lately so time to add a doze of refreshment by announcing I'm officially off for a fortnight. :)

Hey, no need to be sad, leaving in you Sharon's lovely and caring hands. ?Of course, always a PM away in case you need some urgent assistance.... 

And so, time to pick up my fishing rods and heads up towards some of the Bulgaria's most beautiful mountain lakes. :drinks:

Dam_Goliam_Beglik.jpg

Wow Guru this is amazing ! Going there?? Wish you had wonderful time there,enjoy Guru :good:

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Dam_Goliam_Beglik.jpg

Wow!! Picturesque. Have a lovely time. 

Wondering if there's a Loch Ness alike somewhere deep in those waters...hahaha...just kidding Guru...but I'm sure there'll be plenty of monsters somewhere in there...monster fishes of course.  ?

So go get them Guru-san...and don't come back without one! ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

So I am taking a well deserved holiday with my family this weekend after a crappy few months. I will still be checking the forum from my phone whenever I have signal, so no funny business please. 

Regular members - if you notice anything that needs instant removal please can you email me with the subject URGENT as it will come through to my phone. Cheers guys, be back Monday. 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hi everyone

So I am taking a well deserved holiday with my family this weekend after a crappy few months. I will still be checking the forum from my phone whenever I have signal, so no funny business please. 

Regular members - if you notice anything that needs instant removal please can you email me with the subject URGENT as it will come through to my phone. Cheers guys, be back Monday. 

Have an amazing holiday, hope you enjoy it.

PS: Don't worry I will scare off all the spammers that they won't even think of posting something bad :D

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hi everyone

First Guru-san...now Sharon-san...next...Afi-san??? ?

I know you don't go fishing my dear, so have a great family outing then...and come back happy! ?

Now that both V and S are back...after a most deserving vacation...it's now time for some action...the SS action!

What's that you're asking? No...not the ***** (n-a-z-i is a forbidden word???!!!) SS action...but the AG SS action...September Screenshots contest action... ?

We've been waiting ever so patiently for it to take off...kinda boring sitting in the Jumbo on the runway... ?

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Now that both V and S are back...after a most deserving vacation...it's now time for some action...the SS action!

What's that you're asking? No...not the ***** (n-a-z-i is a forbidden word???!!!) SS action...but the AG SS action...September Screenshots contest action... ?

We've been waiting ever so patiently for it to take off...kinda boring sitting in the Jumbo on the runway... ?

Agreed - Sharon

So what is the new thing we all been patiently waiting for?

Yeah I am gonna miss Summer so much as thats my favor part of the year.As adventure and vacations nothing this year,few weekends in Greece and that was all.Now on 8 and 9th September another 2 days in Greece as here is public holiday so i will be going with my son, my 2 sisters and my brother in law,although i will be going to Malta soon,to visit my hubby and maybe stay there...still don't know as i will make that decision when i will arrive there and see how things will be moving :)

1 minute ago, katemak said:

Yeah I am gonna miss Summer so much as thats my favor part of the year.As adventure and vacations nothing this year,few weekends in Greece and that was all.Now on 8 and 9th September another 2 days in Greece as here is public holiday so i will be going with my son, my 2 sisters and my brother in law,although i will be going to Malta soon,to visit my hubby and maybe stay there...still don't know as i will make that decision when i will arrive there and see how things will be moving :)

Well, from what I've heard from my colleagues there Malta could be let's say 'overwhelming' sometimes, but on the other hand, you have always been brave enough to fear any challenges. :)

Have a great time! :drinks:

2 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Well, from what I've heard from my colleagues there Malta could be let's say 'overwhelming' sometimes, but on the other hand, you have always been brave enough to fear any challenges. :)

Have a great time! :drinks:

Thank you Guru,lets hope i'll have good time there :)

17 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

14 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Agreed - Sharon

So what is the new thing we all been patiently waiting for?

It's been postponed for now guys ? I have something in mind maybe in the run up to Christmas but need to gather my ideas, I'll keep you posted.

13 hours ago, katemak said:

Yeah I love summer too, I love having my children home for 6 six weeks without having to share them every day with the school. It's always sad when it comes to an end. Buuut, nothing beats Christmas for me. 

Have an awesome time in Malta, keep us posted on your moving plans @katemak

14 hours ago, ValDes said:

Yeah, back to school, end of summer, all these sunny days... Always makes me kinda sad although September is just beautiful here in Bulgaria. :( 

Speaking about it, how was your summer folks? Vacations, adventures? :D 

Enjoyed some lovely little holidays and have our final one of the year next weekend but other than that it's been a quiet one. Some family stresses and it's getting harder to go places now with the four children, not to mention expensive. How was yours? @ValDes