Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Viliam25
    Newest Member
    Viliam25

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Have you just posted a review and it got posted/published instantly, as before, mate? ?

Yes, that should be the way for me too...but it isn't...not since a few days ago. Yesterday I did 5 more reviews, and all are still pending approval...sheesh! 

Ill write a game review and let you know.

Heya guys, I'm back! :D

Excited to share with all you we have implemented a brand new Leave-A-Review mechanism featuring procedures of reviewing and deciding whether to approve/reject like we are doing with AGCCS.  This is to ensure only reviewed and approved feedback gets live in our website rather than first gets published and then removed for various violations of AskGamblers Posting Guidelines. ;) 

Let me know in case you need further info or an assistance. 

3 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Heya guys, I'm back! :D

Excited to share with all you we have implemented a brand new Leave-A-Review mechanism featuring procedures of reviewing and deciding whether to approve/reject like we are doing with AGCCS.  This is to ensure only reviewed and approved feedback gets live in our website rather than first gets published and then removed for various violations of AskGamblers Posting Guidelines. ;) 

Let me know in case you need further info or an assistance. 

Firstly, welcome back Guru-san...hope you managed to catch some beautiful fishes...or whatever... ?

Secondly...the new reviews ruling...well, as much as I do agree with its main purpose, I sincerely hope that it can be better still. It took several hours for approval the first time, nothing over the weekend, then approval today on a Monday. My latest game review got approved within a few minutes, which is more like it, hehehe.

However, maybe this new ruling should only apply to new reviewers...or those with very little reviews done? 

1 minute ago, Afi4wins said:

Firstly, welcome back Guru-san...hope you managed to catch some beautiful fishes...or whatever... ?

Secondly...the new reviews ruling...well, as much as I do agree with its main purpose, I sincerely hope that it can be better still. It took several hours for approval the first time, nothing over the weekend, then approval today on a Monday. My latest game review got approved within a few minutes, which is more like it, hehehe.

However, maybe this new ruling should only apply to new reviewers...or those with very little reviews done? 

Thanks mate. Quite a poor fishing trip this time due to the terrible weather... :( 

Re new review feature... Hope you would agree that after changing the entire philosophy of how players feedback is about to be handled from now on you couldn't actually expect immediate reviewing and processing, after all we talk about hundreds of player reviews on a weekly basis. ;) Our team have always aimed at reviewing both complaints and  comments within 24 hours but of course it could sometimes take longer depending on the relevant workload, weekend days, etc. 

I have another recurring issue Guru-san...it's the Bell notification that always doesn't work properly for me. At times it is functioning, most times it isn't, even after re-authenticating! Please see the attached screenshot. Hope it can be rectified quickly... ?

AG problem.jpg

10 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

I have another recurring issue Guru-san...it's the Bell notification that always doesn't work properly for me. At times it is functioning, most times it isn't, even after re-authenticating! Please see the attached screenshot. Hope it can be rectified quickly... ?

Sure mate, this is a known website bug I'm afraid... You just need to open another AG page and make sure you are logged in, that would do the trick. ;) 

8 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

AG problem.jpg

Yep, I get this to unfortunately, a quick re-authenticate does the trick every time for me though.

My issue is that when someone send you a PM, the bell notification does not list that PM as a notification, which used to be there before. So If I do not go to my messages I would not know someone send me a PM, unless I have checked my emails.

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

My issue is that when someone send you a PM, the bell notification does not list that PM as a notification, which used to be there before. So If I do not go to my messages I would not know someone send me a PM, unless I have checked my emails.

Hmm, you sure about that mate? 

Please visit this page (https://www.askgamblers.com/notifications) and double check, everything should be there. ;) 

https://prnt.sc/no9rj4

37 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Hmm, you sure about that mate? 

Please visit this page (https://www.askgamblers.com/notifications) and double check, everything should be there. ;) 

https://prnt.sc/no9rj4

it does not appear under the bell icon itself. Only quoted, reactions and new reviews notifications, but not the actual message appear under the bell Icon.

17 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

it does not appear under the bell icon itself. Only quoted, reactions and new reviews notifications, but not the actual message appear under the bell Icon.

Yep...it's like that with me too...no notification from the Bell itself like before, only notified via email. Setting is all correct, but the bell isn't notifying.

20 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Just now, Afi4wins said:

Yep...it's like that with me too...no notification from the Bell itself like before, only notified via email. Setting is all correct, but the bell isn't notifying.

Hmm, weird... Guys, could you please send me a test PM, would like to double check something.Thanks. 

15 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Hmm, weird... Guys, could you please send me a test PM, would like to double check something.Thanks. 

Check Sharon send me a message 23 hours ago

image.thumb.png.0f6126a3f7d2805f6fa8c74c24039b13.png

However its not showing under Notificiation either nor the bell

image.thumb.png.e1ec953ef3f006a15ef9d5fc02d3abcf.png

Guru-san, can you get your guys to delete one of the two identical Atlantis World game reviews please? 

Can you also look into my Nirvana game review please? It is still pending approval, although a later submitted review has already been approved.

28 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Done and done. :)

The second Atlantis World slot review has been removed...but the notification stated it has been rejected...scary!!!...but thank you. ?

The Nirvana slot review...nothing yet...so the thank you is pending... ?