Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    micko
    Newest Member
    micko

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Let me join the long long list! :(

ME4, ME5 and ME6! :)

Heeeey...one at a time, pleeeease! Don't be so greedy now mate!  :D

I remember I mentioned Rakija so many times, but this was the the first time I tried to mix it,,to make the thing clear, I do not drink right now nor I did today, but I remember taking this photo of Rakija mixed with raspberries and honey, left in freezer for couple of hourse,,, my friend who shared a cup with me said,,, you should brand it, so, extra cold and ,,, ugh,, next image will be of Balkanian Absinthe,,, 67 degrees,,, :drinks:  I am not an alcoholic either, but we do have some family history on that.

lets cheers chat !

post-61595-0-90541300-1405725251_thumb.jpg

I have been cleaning all day long with my mother, feeling exhausted and tomorrow there is more things that needs to be done so far, I should start cleaning business maybe,,, anyway,,, good night gamblercici!

I was here too, but only when taking short breakss,,, nite nite :diablo:  while other enjoying, ,,, I have to move on cleaning tomorrow.

post-61595-0-77345400-1405812856_thumb.png

I have been cleaning all day long with my mother, feeling exhausted and tomorrow there is more things that needs to be done so far, I should start cleaning business maybe,,, anyway,,, good night gamblercici!

I was here too, but only when taking short breakss,,, nite nite :diablo:  while other enjoying, ,,, I have to move on cleaning tomorrow.

Is this part of Spring cleaning, or part of Summer cleaning, or part of the-house-is-too-messy cleaning my dear?  :huh:

At times, I do that too. I'd spent the whole day cleaning the house, vacuuming, wiping, getting everything nice and tidy again. But now, I don't have to anymore. I can relax more. Yahoooo!  :yahoo:

Is this part of Spring cleaning, or part of Summer cleaning, or part of the-house-is-too-messy cleaning my dear?  :huh:

At times, I do that too. I'd spent the whole day cleaning the house, vacuuming, wiping, getting everything nice and tidy again. But now, I don't have to anymore. I can relax more. Yahoooo!  :yahoo:

this is part of everyday ,what we do Afi 

Yees ,but I believe our Lu is in Looooove  ;)

Yeeees, I believe so too! But not with someone here I guess...cos our dearest Jelena already has a b-o-y-f-r-i-e-n-d!!!  :D

Or should I say...boyfriendssss...hehehehe. Sorry Icy, it's gonna be a real tough fight out there in Jelena's arena!  ^_^

this is part of everyday ,what we do Afi 

Yes, of course, that's what a good housewife is all about, keeping everything nice, clean, and tidy...before the hubby comes home and start messing everything up again!!!  :D

Yes, of course, that's what a good housewife is all about, keeping everything nice, clean, and tidy...before the hubby comes home and start messing everything up again!!!  :D

yeah ,dont remind me of that !

Yees ,but I believe our Lu is in Looooove  ;)

According to all that I have chance to see from Luciana here, I think she is the woman for love, not just to be loved, but to love and extraordinary love waiting to happen like the most people,,, aghh,, love,,, I wish I can go back in my twenties.

Too messy, house, basement,yard,, and to make it clear, its not my fault, father likes to keep everything and it makes a huge problem. For real.

I love to know females,that are successful,mothers, married,or single mothers,cooking,cleaning all in one,nice looking, as getting older looking even better,, just all in one,long nails,big mouth fighting for her right,, no matter,its not easy being the female in this male world.Even,many males wouldnt agree,its true,.in my opinion.

Too messy, house, basement,yard,, and to make it clear, its not my fault, father likes to keep everything and it makes a huge problem. For real.

Sounds like my mum too! She wants to keep every little thing, even if it's not worth keeping. But what to do, we just let her have her way.  ^_^

According to all that I have chance to see from Luciana here, I think she is the woman for love, not just to be loved, but to love and extraordinary love waiting to happen like the most people,,, aghh,, love,,, I wish I can go back in my twenties.

Love does not have to happen only in your twenties, my dear Emina. Love does not recognise age, colour or breed. It can happen to anyone, at any age. Never give up on love! It keeps your heart and sole alive, active and healthy. Young love tends to be desire-driven, but mature love is usually a ripe love. More lasting in a way. ;)