Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MakingBank
    Newest Member
    MakingBank

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

Hi guys,

Here comes the summary for the May edition of the AskGamblers Game Review contest.      :)

Afi4wins - 30 reviews

Fiekie247 - 5 reviews

In case you need further assistance with any of our paid contest, please send me a PM and I'll make sure to assist asap. 

Thank you for participating and happy spinning during summer!  :good:

Edited by ValDes
typo!

I am suprised when our Guru does the reviews quickly, also lately its just been the two of us who has been writing reviews.

Whenever reviews are done in a day or 2, I always wonder when the vacation is about to happen...

Thanks ValDes for the prompt responses...

No vacations planned unfortunately... Just insane busy with some other stuff recently. :)

And thanked Guru for that...because this month is a festival month for me and Fiekie, so the sooner the better.  :D

Hi guys,

Here comes the summary for the May edition of the AskGamblers Game Review contest. :)

Afi4wins - 30 reviews

Fiekie247 - 5 reviews

In case you need further assistance with any of our paid contest, please send me a PM and I'll make sure to assist asap.

Thank you for participating and happy spinning during March! :good:

Happy Spinning during June you mean?

• 4 weeks later...

I know where you are coming from mate, but no chance for that to happen today or even tomorrow unfortunately... Just insane busy with other stuff, sorry. :(

Nah its cool, I know e-wallet payments are processed on teusday's only anyways... So no rush.. Do what you gotta do,

Just feel good to be really active and actually have the time sitting on the website whole day like before and lots of nonsense obviously like these posts... :D :D :D

Nah its cool, I know e-wallet payments are processed on teusday's only anyways... So no rush.. Do what you gotta do,

Just feel good to be really active and actually have the time sitting on the website whole day like before and lots of nonsense obviously like these posts... :D :D :D

Payments could and usually are processed on any day of the week including weekends when and if necessary. :p 

And yes, it's good to have you back more often around. :good:

Hi guys,

Here comes the summary for the June edition of the AskGamblers Games Review contest.       :)

Afi4wins - 5 reviews

Fiekie247 - 14 reviews

LeoDubbed - 6 reviews

Thank you for participating and happy spinning during summer!   :good:

• 2 weeks later...
  • cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!