Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jjhenn09
    Newest Member
    Jjhenn09

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

I was taking shortcuts....instead of saying "anything" I said N E thing for short lol. Your a refreshing delight Katemak  :p

i am not familiar with those shortcuts  :acute: NE on my language means NO ,so by your words ,or you are way too sarcastic or funny or ...

Icy, I think you are in a big trouble, mate :p

Luciana, Kate, Awena, they are all women from the Balkan countries and trust me, you don't have a clue how furious and passionate a woman from the Balkans could be really :girl_devil:  :lol:  Why do you think I am always trying to flatter all of them? ;)

i am from Belarus, and i am also very dangerous!

Я забъю цябе! => belarussian language, translated like i kill you :D

Luciana, Kate, Awena, they are all women from the Balkan countries and trust me, you don't have a clue how furious and passionate a woman from the Balkans could be really :girl_devil:  :lol:  Why do you think I am always trying to flatter all of them? ;)

It is because of the screenshots I posted in "Passing Time with Desserts"? Awena, she's awesome & I'm cool with her, Katemak well......she has "her ways" of telling me off  ;)  and as for Luciana, she's nice but her silence about my posts towards her makes me wonder still if she actually is that cheery lady I knew when I first became a member of AG....I don't know. It's okay to tell me if your a bad girl because I would appreciate you one way or the other... :angel:  or :girl_devil:.

P.S. When Luciana said "maybe it's time for  :girl_devil: " it made me think....alot and I'm pretty optimistic towards everyone/everything! ;)

:blink: so many balkan ladies here i had no idea i must behave myself really good from now on,Icy from personal expirience i suggest you better run mate :p:D

It is because of the screenshots I posted in "Passing Time with Desserts"? Awena, she's awesome & I'm cool with her, Katemak well......she has "her ways" of telling me off  ;)  and as for Luciana, she's nice but her silence about my posts towards her makes me wonder still if she actually is that cheery lady I knew when I first became a member of AG....I don't know. It's okay to tell me if your a bad girl because I would appreciate you one way or the other... :angel:  or :girl_devil:.

P.S. When Luciana said "maybe it's time for  :girl_devil: " it made me think....alot and I'm pretty optimistic towards everyone/everything! ;)

aha now I get you ,I knew you dislike me ,but you are sooo wrong about me Icy ,I think you are way to sarcastic with me or maybe i dont get your humor or dont know what ...

Thank you Icymod ;)