Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryboy247
    Newest Member
    Ryboy247

• No registered users viewing this page.

NEW GAME BRAIN TEASERS - Updated Daily

Nope!

Nope???!!! Not a window?  :shok: Oh geeeees! So, it must be this then...if your house is made up of these, Sharon darling, then I can see everything that you do! Woohoooo!  :lol:  :lol:

Glass wall!  :D  Another "nope" and I walk the rope...  :p

Nope???!!! Not a window?  :shok: Oh geeeees! So, it must be this then...if your house is made up of these, Sharon darling, then I can see everything that you do! Woohoooo!  :lol:  :lol:

Glass wall!  :D  Another "nope" and I walk the rope...  :p

Just kidding Afi...the answer was of course Window!

Just kidding Afi...the answer was of course Window!

Thank god for that! Otherwise, I'm gonna have to bite you Sharon darling!  :D

Okay...I've got a riddle in my head now...don't know if it's gonna be hard or easy, but here goes!  :p

What does the giant gorilla Kong has in common with the table game of ping-pong???!!!  :huh:  :D 

Okay...I've got a riddle in my head now...don't know if it's gonna be hard or easy, but here goes!  :p

What does the giant gorilla Kong has in common with the table game of ping-pong???!!!  :huh:  :D 

ufff Afi ,have nooo idea  :p

Hehe, great teaser mate! :good:

Suppose it is the name Kong. King Long and Hong Kong.  :rolleyes:

Hehe, great teaser mate! :good:

Suppose it is the name Kong. King Long and Hong Kong.  :rolleyes:

Very good attempt mate! Not correct...but you got the clue part correctly. The answer is IN THE NAMES! So...go for it guys and gals!  ^_^

Afi I have no idea....your riddles are usually soooo easy yet sooooo hard so I am guessing the answer is going to be a real obvious one that we all miss right'?

Hahahahaha. Yes, you are so right Sharon darling! The answer is so easy...if you know it...but getting it is the hardest part no doubt!  :D

The clue to the answer, as our Guru had guessed quite correctly, is in the names of the two. Cannot be any simpler than that. Neither can it be more hard to guess. If I show it how to get the answer...you'll probably say "whaaaaaat! So easy! Why didn't I think of thaaaaat!!!"  :rofl:

So...try and figure it out Sharon. Think EASY! Not HARD!  :D

Kong and ping pong?

I have no idea, except it rhymes.

Hahahaha. Well Jelena darling...when something rhymes...it means there's something in common, yes???...no???!!!

You're the closest so far to get the right answer darling...give it another try...you may just get it right this time!  ^_^

Okay...okay...looks like another clue is needed here...the final one...which will definitely give the answer away!  :D

Katy, your answer is miles away. Jelena's was the closest. Guru got the clue right but not quite the answer.

What does the giant gorilla Kong has in common with the table game ping pong???  :huh:  :shok:  :spiteful: 

The long question obviously CONFUSES everyone here...hahahaha. So, I'll make it short!

What does Kong, or KING KONG, has in common with PING PONG???  :D 

KING  KONG

PING  PONG

sooooo...what can you see as common in the two names???!!!  :lol: