Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Deericksta69
    Newest Member
    Deericksta69

• No registered users viewing this page.

NEW GAME BRAIN TEASERS - Updated Daily

So the answer is ... ??

Yeah it is easy! I had to give an easy one to start of with! I had that sent to me this morning by a friend....have a guess whether I got it right? lol  :blush:  :blush:

Hahaha...your mind was too occupied with counting the people getting on and getting off...that's why!  ^_^

Lets get this sentence correct first...

What relation would your fathers sisters sister-in-law be to you?...should be written...

What relation would your father's sister's sister-in-law be to you?...is this correct?  :huh:

OMG...my mom!!!  :D

Okaaay smart lady...I know 100% I got the answer correct that time...

the answer is...MY MOTHER!  ^_^

If so...I have my very own brain teaser to give next...if you don't mind Sharon darling...hehehe.  :D

Yes you've got it well done!!

Yes please do...I love playing too  :p

Yes you've got it well done!!

Yes please do...I love playing too  :p

Okaaaay...good! Now it's my time to tease you...and Helena...and...where's everybody else???  :p

Okaaaay...here goes...

There is this family of 3 people...a father, a mother and a daughter.

If you take away the father from the family, what do you get?...a single parent family (mother+daughter family)

If you take away the mother from the family, what do you get?...also a single parent family (father+daughter family)

But if you take away the daughter from the family, what do you get???  :huh:

Okaaaay...good! Now it's my time to tease you...and Helena...and...where's everybody else???  :p

Okaaaay...here goes...

There is this family of 3 people...a father, a mother and a daughter.

If you take away the father from the family, what do you get?...a single parent family (mother+daughter family)

If you take away the mother from the family, what do you get?...also a single parent family (father+daughter family)

But if you take away the daughter from the family, what do you get???  :huh:

Hmmmmm....A couple that actually manage to spend time together?  :lol:  Kidding!

Ummmm...Well is the answer really simple and you'd have just a man and his wife?

So are we asking if they never had a daughter yes?

No darling...this teaser is about a family of 3...so the daughter is always in the picture.

One could say...without the daughter, you'd get a mourning family...or a childless family...hehehe...but that's not the answer either...because the daughter is no longer in the picture...she must be in all the time!  

Tough hah? Not really...when you know the answer! Hahaha.

I won't tell the right answer until family members here give an answer...Guru, Helena, Adebisi, Johnny...plus everybody else.

TIP: ANY LOGiCAL ANSWER WILL DO!!!  :D

No darling...this teaser is about a family of 3...so the daughter is always in the picture.

One could say...without the daughter, you'd get a mourning family...or a childless family...hehehe...but that's not the answer either...because the daughter is no longer in the picture...she must be in all the time!  

I won't tell the right answer until family members here give an answer...Guru, Helena, Adebisi, Johnny...plus everybody else.

:o  Well that's me out of the question because myself and logic just don't go hand in hand!

Please someone else give it a go... 

Dont make me come to Malaysia :diablo: give me the answer ,you.....teaser   :acute:

:o  Well that's me out of the question because myself and logic just don't go hand in hand!

Please someone else give it a go... 

Hahahaha! A beautiful admin mother like you MUST NEVER GIVE UP so easily Sharon darling!  :D

Logic is just common sense...we all have it...just that at times...like in this case...our minds tend to bend backwards due to some factors taken into consideration...just like your BUS DRIVER teaser!!!

Now...think about it...please!  :D