Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cillis
    Newest Member
    Cillis

• No registered users viewing this page.

NEW GAME BRAIN TEASERS - Updated Daily

When life gets tough, you can always count on your fingers???  :shok:

Geeees...whatever does that mean?  :unknw:

"Okaaay darliiiiings...line up please...hands forward...fingers WIDE APART please..."

I need to use all your fingers...have a BIG COUNT to make.. .what is 13 + 28 + 35 = ???  :rofl:

Whaaaat :shok: whatever does does that mean,you ask,well Mr.Afi the same as your riddle  :lol:

:o Whaaaat Afi ,what are you talking about  :shok: We woman,we are like The Vino,Wine,we are getting sexierrr  and more beautiful with aging,soooo more years more sexierr  :diablo:

WHAAAAAAT??? REALLY???  :shok:

Geees...I really don't know...I haven't tasted wine in a long time...not young wine neither old wine...  :p

I guess Afi its from another planet or somewhere  :ph34r:

Well...to be very very honest darlings...

I've been hopping from Pluto...to Jupiter...to Venus...to Mars...in search of a good old vintage wine...

all I found are broken and empty bottles...hahaha. 

Ok this is easy 

Its beginning of eternity, its end of time and  beginning of every ending?  :rolleyes:

:o  I think I've heard this one before, but on saying that I always think that haha!

Hmmmm...I would have said life but....it's the end of time....that's whats throwing me!

Ok this is easy 

Its beginning of eternity, its end of time and  beginning of every ending?  :rolleyes:

Oh come on darliiiiiiiing...surely you can pick a better dish that this one!!!  :(

I knew the answer the last time it was used...I know the answer now...and I'll know the answer next year too!  :D

Oh come on darliiiiiiiing...surely you can pick a better dish that this one!!!  :(

I knew the answer the last time it was used...I know the answer now...and I'll know the answer next year too!  :D

Ahh so it has been used, I thought I'd heard it before! I cant remember the answer though!

Any clues Helena?

Sharon can i start a new one but will need a bit time,to cook it better  :D this one is really too easy 

Yes please darling...cook me an EXOTIC dish...one that I can really cherish and enjoy! Hehehe.

By the way, the answer to your earlier teaser is none other than the letter  'e'!!!  ^_^