Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kapmoore
    Newest Member
    kapmoore

• No registered users viewing this page.

NEW GAME BRAIN TEASERS - Updated Daily

No way!

We don't sweat, *****, burp and other male stuff :p

:lol:  :lol: lol . Men only do this things to impress women ;) . When I have a female customer on the phone, one of the first things I do is burp, 2nd I try to produce a great phlegm. Only to state I am a impressive real man, who will take care of all her problems. 8)

:lol:  :lol: lol . Men only do this things to impress women ;) . When I have a female customer on the phone, one of the first things I do is burp, 2nd I try to produce a great phlegm. Only to state I am a impressive real man, who will take care of all her problems. 8)

That, my friend, would be the ultimate customer support dedicated to women!  :lol:

I have one too - ill post it before I loose it

WHAT FLIES WITHOUT WINGS

As the Pink Floyd once sang..."Time...."  ^_^

I've heard this one too but can't think. Arrgghh. Give me a few days

Aaaaaargh! A few days is too long...others would have gotten the answer by then dearie!  :D

Ahhh, thank you Sharon and Afi! This song is one of my all time favorites! Thank you, thank you! :good:

Ahhh yes! It is mine too! And Pink Floyd lives in me forever!  ^_^ 

Love the video...but love The Dark Side of the Moon even more!  ^_^  :good:

Heeey...that Stairway to Heaven is an even greater favourite of mine! Still listening to it each and every time I go on my driving trips! Can't miss it, won't miss it!  :D

Ahhh, thank you Sharon and Afi! This song is one of my all time favorites! Thank you, thank you! :good:

Ahhh yes! It is mine too! And Pink Floyd lives in me forever!  ^_^ 

Love the video...but love The Dark Side of the Moon even more!  ^_^  :good:

Heeey...that Stairway to Heaven is an even greater favourite of mine! Still listening to it each and every time I go on my driving trips! Can't miss it, won't miss it!  :D

Do either of you like The Doors?? We are even bigger Doors fans in this house and The Doors film is one of my favourite films of all time. Jim Morrison is an absolute legend!

Do either of you like The Doors?? We are even bigger Doors fans in this house and The Doors film is one of my favourite films of all time. Jim Morrison is an absolute legend!

Yes, they were a favourite of mine too many years ago...but not now I guess.  ^_^

@Afi

Can we have a clue please

Yes, I guess it's time for a clue.

Everybody should be more free now after getting their reviews done, but somehow, other members have not taken part in our brain teasers. Maybe their brains don't need teasing like ours do! Hahahaha. :p

What goes up when white and comes down when dark?

Okaay...this is something very common in our lives! Don't let the wordings confuse your mind. The answer is simple.

Clue: It goes up much more often than coming down. It happens almost everywhere around us.  :rolleyes: 

Hope that helps...  :D 

Yes, I guess it's time for a clue.

Everybody should be more free now after getting their reviews done, but somehow, other members have not taken part in our brain teasers. Maybe their brains don't need teasing like ours do! Hahahaha. :p

What goes up when white and comes down when dark?

Okaay...this is something very common in our lives! Don't let the wordings confuse your mind. The answer is simple.

Clue: It goes up much more often than coming down. It happens almost everywhere around us.  :rolleyes: 

Hope that helps...  :D 

oh yeah it helped me mmmm nothing Afi  :D ,I have no idea

oh yeah it helped me mmmm nothing Afi  :D ,I have no idea

OMG!  :p Still no idea my dear Katy? Geeeees...  :D

okay, here's another clue...

When it is white and heavy, it comes down instead of going up!

Only when it is white and light, it goes up! Hehehehe.

Any idea now?  :unknw:  8P

OMG!  :p Still no idea my dear Katy? Geeeees...  :D

okay, here's another clue...

When it is white and heavy, it comes down instead of going up!

Only when it is white and light, it goes up! Hehehehe.

Any idea now?  :unknw:  8P

I have absolutely no idea! And the more I read the riddle the more it confuses me :D

I have absolutely no idea! And the more I read the riddle the more it confuses me :D

Oh geeeeeeees! You too hah dearie!  :D

I'll give another clue a little later on...see if Valdes, Icy, Seat, Jay or anyone else can answer this quiz!  B)

Oh geeeeeeees! You too hah dearie!  :D

I'll give another clue a little later on...see if Valdes, Icy, Seat, Jay or anyone else can answer this quiz!  B)

Yes, where is Jay...he hasn't been here for a while.

I bet he would get it straight away