Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gabiisier
    Newest Member
    Gabiisier

• No registered users viewing this page.

NEW GAME BRAIN TEASERS - Updated Daily

:yahoo: Sharon, you got it right :yahoo: !! Afi was so close, but you took victory right in front of his nose. Congrats :D Your turn, dear

I knew that answer I should have got it without a clue!!

Okay I'm sorry about this Riddle to all the men here....but it made me laugh so much so I have to use it!

WHAT DOES NO MAN WANT, YET NO MAN WANTS TO LOOSE?

Okay I'm sorry about this Riddle to all the men here....but it made me laugh so much so I have to use it!

A mother in law?

Sounds like a WIFE doesn't it!!!  :lol:

Which question can you never answer with 'yes' ?

If 'yes' is the wrong answer, then what is the right answer?   ^_^ 

well what about this question then    

What is the opposite of yes? ask it to someone who is fully conscious  :)

many people talk in there sleep and will reply but I do think answering yes that they are sleeping was the correct answer of course :p ask a man if  he wants Sssx in his sleep not sure he will still not answer the same as he would if you asked him if he was fully awake well most men/males anyway :D

come on ValDes it your turn :D

Well no - because yours are hard. But yeah go on - can't deprive Mr Guru of his go!

GO....

Ok then, I'll try to make this one a bit easier... :D

What will happen if the Drunken Master, who is studying for his exams right now, meets the Guru, who went on a fishing trip in Canada, where he was invited by the AG official Teaser/Drooler, who was desperately running away from the Macedonian Storm Lady, who was laughing all the time with Dr, Looove from Malaysia, who was trying to help the Bosnian Soldier to overcome her grief, which was caused by a man, coming from the same country where lives our unique Forum Heroine, who is desperately trying to fulfill the wish of the Seat to see a ferocious family fight, which is a good news for the Welsh Hothead, who is always ready for some fun!!! :lol:  :D  :p  ;)  

What will happen if the Drunken Master, who is studying for his exams right now, meets the Guru, who went on a fishing trip in Canada, where he was invited by the AG official Teaser/Drooler, who was desperately running away from the Macedonian Storm Lady, who was laughing all the time with Dr, Looove from Malaysia, who was trying to help the Bosnian Soldier to overcome her grief, which was caused by a man, coming from the same country where lives our unique Forum Heroine, who is desperately trying to fulfill the wish of the Seat to see a ferocious family fight, which is a good news for the Welsh Hothead, who is always ready for some fun!!! :lol:  :D  :p  ;)  

That's EASY!!! They are ended up by the beach, having a campfire, emptying lots and lots of bottles, and merrily singing and dancing the night away! All worries and fights are put aside...and no taking sides.  :D

Haha, I think that what will happen, already happened! And it's called - AskGamblers forum :p But this is just an amazing story and summary of our friendship and characters :D

Amazing ValDes :clapping: , how do you come up with something like this? 1 Sentence says it all :yahoo: