Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Csroxburgh
    Newest Member
    Csroxburgh

• No registered users viewing this page.

NEW GAME BRAIN TEASERS - Updated Daily

Is it something we can guess or something silly? I know you and your riddles Afi :D

Waaahahahahaha...no,no,no...this is a straightforward teaser my dear! Honestly! No beating around the bush.  ^_^

I give up!

So fast dearie? Others haven't even tried answering yet!  :(

Okay, I'll give you a clue. It should be pretty easy for you after this clue...hopefully.  :D

The answer is in 2 words. This words can be found in one of RTG's slot game! Just browse through the games list and you may find your answer! Good luck dearie! Don't give up yet!  :D

Okay, I'll give you a clue. It should be pretty easy for you after this clue...hopefully.  :D

The answer is in 2 words. This words can be found in one of RTG's slot game! Just browse through the games list and you may find your answer! Good luck dearie! Don't give up yet!  :D

I've no stamina! I'm giving up....well unless no one else guesses soon I may try and get the answer then....in desperation :D

Perhaps the rooster is going to the Hen House? :p

whaaaaat Afi :o  ,i allready told you ,well I was close ,hi saw some hot chicken 

Hahahahaha, yes you did dearie, but the rooster wasn't interested in just 1 chicken...it wanted the WHOLE HEN HOUSE!!! :lol:  :rofl:

Perhaps the rooster is going to the Hen House? :p

Well mate, you got the answer this time around! Well done, hehehehe.  :good:

Ooooohh...its already been answered lol

Yep, our Guru beat you to it! I guess he read my clue and quickly checked RTG's game list! Hahahaha.

If not, our Guru is a clever boy!  :D

Yep, our Guru beat you to it! I guess he read my clue and quickly checked RTG's game list! Hahahaha.

If not, our Guru is a clever boy!  :D

Well, despite my notorious modesty, I flatter myself thinking I'm quite a smart guy! With or without clues given... :D:p

Riddle please valdes

This one is more like a rhetorical question rather than a riddle, but still...

What's the last thing humanity will ever get rid of?

Well, despite my notorious modesty, I flatter myself thinking I'm quite a smart guy! With or without clues given... :D:p

This one is more like a rhetorical question rather than a riddle, but still...

What's the last thing humanity will ever get rid of?

Doesn't a rhetorical question mean one that doesn't have an answer? Or is that something else?