Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Proproc
    Newest Member
    Proproc

• No registered users viewing this page.

Noooo Awena! Throw Cocopop off of the idea so I can get the point for this round  :p

Mr. Guru is bad , I think you should be fine .

Send some flowers for cocopop or better Guru should do that , don't mess with femaleS ;) Period Guru, PERIOD, some of us ( like me ) can get really crazy.Better watch your back man this may get serious  :angry:

Mr. Guru is bad , I think you should be fine .

Send some flowers for cocopop or better Guru should do that , don't mess with femaleS ;) Period Guru, PERIOD, some of us ( like me ) can get really crazy.Better watch your back man this may get serious  :angry:

y59f.png

Is this a person? If it's valid, I believe that it's another point to you Valdez and you can start the game again!

ahhh   :o Sharon didnt you watch some of his silent movies ?? well I did hun and they were funny,when I was a small girl  :D

Sometimes I think Valdes is a Robot. :p  He knows alot or too much that we can't wrong him in any type of gambling knowledge.

Oh man, I can assure you ValDes is just an ordinary boy, who never stop reading and being curious no matter if are talking about online gambling, history or even questions, related to pregnancy. :) And there's really no need to prove me wrong, mate. Have you noticed my title? :p 

Another Point to Valdes then!

Start the game Valdes please

Yey, I knew it would be a point for me! :D

Ok, here's the next word combination - BEAUTIFUL WOMAN