Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    bibi70
    Newest Member
    bibi70

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Yeah...I tried those nice sweet Geishas a couple of times before...found them damn hard to please...so I never went back to them!  :p

Same goes for those twerking butts...they always twerk away my wallet...and left my eyes still twerking after they've gone! Hahaha.  :D

Yeah...I tried those nice sweet Geishas a couple of times before...found them damn hard to please...so I never went back to them!  :p

Same goes for those twerking butts...they always twerk away my wallet...and left my eyes still twerking after they've gone! Hahaha.  :D

Yep, the majority of Endorphina games are like that, medium/high variance with long periods of giving little, but with a little of luck you can win. No need to despair ;)

For instance, I am up from 750 to 900+ in few hours from mostly Endorphina games, min bet (that's 1500+ if you play 2/2.5, hehe). I plan to have a play time of couple weeks with that deposit, though. If I can make a withdrawal that's great :)

In the name of all fairness, I think I am done with both Geisha and any other Endorphina video slot!  :angry:

You know the thing I really  hate is that you cannot place bets of more than x10 the minimum stake.

I wonder why they do not allow people to place bigger bets. Not saying I am a big better, but there was one day when I had a lot of cash and big wager and wanted to place bigger bets but it does not allow bets of more than $2.00 or $2.50 on most slots, no matter how many lines.

You know the thing I really  hate is that you cannot place bets of more than x10 the minimum stake.

I wonder why they do not allow people to place bigger bets. Not saying I am a big better, but there was one day when I had a lot of cash and big wager and wanted to place bigger bets but it does not allow bets of more than $2.00 or $2.50 on most slots, no matter how many lines.

You have to click the coin value (0.01) first, then adjust the bet accordingly...

You have to click the coin value (0.01) first, then adjust the bet accordingly...

Was just about to suggest the same. :)

Never mind that,

I need to count my likes for the day whenever I see a new post, I must first see if its worth liking.

LOL

You mean 50 likes a day still isn't enough for you mate? Then you should have asked for 100!  :D