Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rotwein1
    Newest Member
    Rotwein1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

As soon as my patience with this really nasty /most of the time!/ Endorphina slot called Geisha is over and I'm ready to say permanent goodbye once and for all, it throws something to lure my greed again... :(

Gees, sometimes I start to think AI has long been implemented into online gambling!  :crazy:

geisha12.jpg

As soon as my patience with this really nasty /most of the time!/ Endorphina slot called Geisha is over and I'm ready to say permanent goodbye once and for all, it throws something to lure my greed again... :(

That is exactly how I feel with some slots, but thats where I sometimes learned to just give the last few spins, that big win will eventually come.

Low-level A.I is not something new! It is in use in almost all modern apparatus that we use nowadays! So it isn't surprising to also know that low-level A.I is in use within the algorithms of the games...but of course, we cannot prove this...and the game designers would never admit to it too...but we can experience this A.I thing taking over at times when we play the games.

I just hope they won't start using higher levels of A.I...or we would be losing all the time.  :p

Oh, he was here that's for sure but I thought, what the heck, since you're here, have some beer and a bowl of peanuts, we talked about hot chicks and whatnot..now we are best friends :D

Hehehe...we certainly don't need a third party to spoil our happiness...that jinx got the kick and I'm glad!  :D

Gees, sometimes I start to think AI has long been implemented into online gambling!  :crazy:

attachicon.gifgeisha12.jpg

Congrats ValDes! :)

Geisha with 2.5 eur, though ? Worst case is to clear 1K without any bonus... that said, these Endorphina games have an average bonus return more than 100 bets and a maximum of about 600x. I don't know of any other games with such behaviour. Yeah sure, there are games that can give you 1000x or more, but the average is very low 30-40x, usually they give you 5-10x.

200 deposit at videoslots without bonus, in the end I got the money and I am going to deposit with bonus.

Geisha, 252x:

post-68547-0-29779900-1509620932_thumb.jpg

post-68547-0-37647400-1509620956_thumb.jpg

Congrats LeoDubbed! :)

How often these Softwiss give bonus ? I've tried Princess Royal with min bet, it gave me 10x bonus and I got scared, hehe.

Well, the only games that give bonus feature easily are Aztec Magic, Desert Treasure and Princess of Sky, other games such as Princess Royal, Domnitors and Lucky Lady's Clover will give you hard time triggering the feature but 3 scattters pays 10x bet and so far I managed to hit 4 scatters which paid me 50x bet. Also, in the bonus feature of Princess Royal and other 2, always pays 3x up to 5x when wild symbol appeared on a winline.

And it looks like this Iterativ is a Jazz guy...just like someone else is a Bonanza guy...  :D

Well yeah, it can be very unforgiving at times but if it gives a bonus then usually it's something nice...

Funny that currently I have two deposits, one is the above and a 250+500 at Vegas Crest (that recently had a great run). Played In jazz in both and they gave bonus almost simultaneously (hmm there is something there ? ) one 476x the other 80x win.

Well yeah, it can be very unforgiving at times but if it gives a bonus then usually it's something nice...

Funny that currently I have two deposits, one is the above and a 250+500 at Vegas Crest (that recently had a great run). Played In jazz in both and they gave bonus almost simultaneously (hmm there is something there ? ) one 476x the other 80x win.

Well...maybe there's a simple reason for that mate...your butts are on fire with jazz!  :lol:

Speaking about this terrible game called Geisha, here's another proof why you shouldn't mess around with it unless you have some really deep pocket... 

Took $960 of my balance and a good 600+ spins before that feature: 

geisha13.jpg

In the name of all fairness, I think I am done with both Geisha and any other Endorphina video slot!  :angry:

Speaking about this terrible game called Geisha, here's another proof why you shouldn't mess around with it unless you have some really deep pocket... 

Took $960 of my balance and a good 600+ spins before that feature: 

attachicon.gifgeisha13.jpg

In the name of all fairness, I think I am done with both Geisha and any other Endorphina video slot!  :angry:

Still it's incredible win, you hit the maximum there, congrats ValDes!

Unless you are extremely lucky, indeed, you don't mess with these slots if your balance is lower say than 400-500 bets. If you have 100 for example, don't go over 0.25. You can gamble always of course and hope for a good win at the start...