Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tilapia27
    Newest Member
    Tilapia27

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

good one :) i didnt cashed out again. deposited 2x 10€ today. Gemix session.. went up to 4.000 € and ***** im dumb to get to zero again.. highrolling suxx. don´t know if i would cashout anymore under 10k+ grrr. pissed off a bit :D

You WHAAAAAT???!!!  :angry:

You didn't cash out with a 4000 EUR win in hand???!!!  :o  Oh myyyy gaaaaaaaawd!!!  :(

Played Book of Magic with 0,40 bet per spin from my free spins winning and triggered the free spins bonus, retriggered a few times and voila!

And...voila! So...did the voila end in your wallet...on in the lion's mouth?  :huh:  :D

Ah...good...good! A win is a win, even if it's only 10 EUR. But a 100 EUR? That's blardy good mate!!!  :D

Daaaaaamn straight it is Afi, who doesn't want free €100 :D

Lots of people chasing free spins, even it's only 10 free spins worth of €1 in total. I am very happy with my €100. For some people it's a day work.

most time i´m starting like this. in the end - ok for that session i sucked but at totall i´m in a huge profit, trying hard from 2-4k sometimes it goes up to 20-70k :):blink:

i don´t know gemix is some mystery.. when you win like *****, it continues. that mostly happens all in like 20 minutes...

most time i´m starting like this. in the end - ok for that session i sucked but at totall i´m in a huge profit, trying hard from 2-4k sometimes it goes up to 20-70k :):blink:

i don´t know gemix is some mystery.. when you win like *****, it continues. that mostly happens all in like 20 minutes...

Well, Frosty mate, I know you are winning lots for now...but such silly greedy mistakes may be very very costly one day! Don't ever let this 'devil' get you over. Fight it all the time. Withdraw whatever winnings you have made...don't let the devil tell you there's 10K more that you can win!  :p

Well, Frosty mate, I know you are winning lots for now...but such silly greedy mistakes may be very very costly one day! Don't ever let this 'devil' get you over. Fight it all the time. Withdraw whatever winnings you have made...don't let the devil tell you there's 10K more that you can win!  :p

yep, i know that. someday i won´t win those huge amounts. just lucky 2~ months with some great hits

---

let´s go for another win

post-86607-0-87762900-1486923032_thumb.jpg

After a very long break, I can now post up some winning screenshots here again, but this Hot Sync game from Quickspin started very well for me, but after my third play on it last night, it's beginning to wither away. The Bonus games are now paying more peanuts than before, with very disappointing payouts and game performance!

Hot Sync was one hot cake that cooled off very quickly!  <_<

4 reels of Hot Sync for a 122x win:

post-61309-0-60939800-1486954916_thumb.jpg

A 219x win:

post-61309-0-34353600-1486954936_thumb.jpg

A higher 346x win, with 4 Hot Sync reels, from initial winnings after playing

another free 5 Super Spins from Casumo last night that paid 70 EUR on Twin Spin:

post-61309-0-61505500-1486954959_thumb.jpg

Not a single withdrawable win so far though...  :(

Do me a favour mate, see if you encounter 400 spins or more without getting any Bonus game.

I'm checking this out in fun mode play too.

400 spins without getting any Bonus game for a low to medium variance game like Hot Sync doesn't make much sense to me!  :p

I am playing in Fun mode at the moment. Spinning 300 spins almost and got bonus game twice - First free spins session paid $8 and second $3.45. Placing $0.40 bets and lost after 300 spins about $55 in balance already.

Not 1 single hot sync during both the free spins feature.

I am playing in Fun mode at the moment. Spinning 300 spins almost and got bonus game twice - First free spins session paid $8 and second $3.45. Placing $0.40 bets and lost after 300 spins about $55 in balance already.

Not 1 single hot sync during both the free spins feature.

My initial suspect...that this Hot Sync game plays very well up to the first $5000 wagering (as in my case at Casumo), after this amount, the game goes literally dead, with very low payouts in the base game and the Bonus/Free Spins games too!

Play it now at Casumo and the game is damn cold! Maybe the same anywhere else too.  :(

or someone really won big on that game and now its collecting again from us. Remember Casumo had that $2000 real race for that slot, and i saw a lot of big wins during the race.

BTW are the winnings from the Real Races at Casumo wager free?

Ah! That could be one of the reasons why the game is dead at Casumo now.

Yes, all winnings for chips and free spins are wager-free now. They were not 1 or 2 years ago.

Even free spins? Seriously? I received an email to deposit 10 and get 30 free spins. Didnt know it was wager free.

or are you talking about free spins/cash won during the reel races and not the deposit ones?

I mean only from the Reel Races mate. The deposit free spins and bonuses have a 45x wagering.