Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Britasss
    Newest Member
    Britasss

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

I just love those immortal romance shots! No other game gives me such big payouts either , and that true buzz. Im hooked! I always take a break after winning big, so I can't wait to have a little flutter again in Feb ❤

Just be careful Bee2121...I used to love Immortal Romance too, but now it's a hate-hate-love-hate kinda thing.  :p

Once you get those Wild Desire features that pays NOTHING 3 times in a row, plus less than 1x total bet amount for the next 2 Wild Desire features, like it did for me, then you may rethink to love or hate that game!  <_<

Nowadays, I only play it with fun money...so it can eat as much as it wishes!  :p

But...your luck may be better than mine...so good luck anyway.  ^_^

Don´t know if i should post all high winning screens (x or high bet). just gambling now over one year. much happened here. Have to sort out pc and mobilephone.. (wins are like 100x on 100€ bet or 1€ 3.000x and so on) or like today. 2 days.. 2 pence. i feel the same like my 10p Cloud Quest win above.

post-86607-0-12307500-1485943304_thumb.jpg

What do you say with uploading / posting my winning pictures guys?

250x bet means more often. Hit this 10 times last year.

Koi is a good game. Actually One of the most enjoyable games to play because it is stress-free!

NETENT is disappearing one by one for Canada. Soon they will all be gone. I hope they go bankrupt!

Pathetic reason to pull out. Just pathetic.

They think the USA market with Bovada will replace all Canadians. F off! I Am not American.

That is the only reason they have pulled out of the Canadian market. I received an email from them a few months ago and they told me they want to concentrate on the American market.

Don´t know if i should post all high winning screens (x or high bet). just gambling now over one year. much happened here. Have to sort out pc and mobilephone.. (wins are like 100x on 100€ bet or 1€ 3.000x and so on) or like today. 2 days.. 2 pence. 

What do you say with uploading / posting my winning pictures guys?

Well, show us everything that you've got Frosty...I'm sure they will be amazing ones.

Well...not everything, literally...just your winning screenshots will do!  :D