Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jjhenn09
    Newest Member
    Jjhenn09

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Love the Queenie at 3Dice when she is in a good mood =)

Wow, 3Dice and their unique games! Must have been ages since I played there for the last time... Used to be a regular depositor there couple of years ago as most of their games were high variance slots which could grab you right from the start... 

Thanks for reminding me and congrats for the big win! :good: 

Guess I'll pay a visit to 3Dice any time soon and refresh some of the good, old memories. :)

Wow, 3Dice and their unique games! Must have been ages since I played there for the last time... Used to be a regular depositor there couple of years ago as most of their games were high variance slots which could grab you right from the start... 

Thanks for reminding me and congrats for the big win! :good:

Guess I'll pay a visit to 3Dice any time soon and refresh some of the good, old memories. :)

talking about 3Dice.. any suggestion which game to play? i played only once there without any luck, without any win over x100 bet.

talking about 3Dice.. any suggestion which game to play? i played only once there without any luck, without any win over x100 bet.

Used to be a huge fan of their ultra high variance games, such as Tut-Ankh-Amun, Aztec Enigma and Arctic Adventure to name a few... Not sure how it is now since as already mentioned I didn't play there from ages, but hey, you may try their games for free here and see which one gonna suit your demands. ;) 

3Dice Slots here - http://www.askgamblers.com/software/3dice-com/games/

Arctic Adventure is an amazing game! I haven't played at 3Dice for quite a while myself either but I've been reading up on them lately and it seems their financial problems have been resolved now, so I intend to return soon. 

I had no idea the games were available here though for freeplay! That's amazing considering they are unique to 3dice!