Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    neomaster7
    Newest Member
    neomaster7

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

And speaking of winnings...

Seems like I'm having a fantastic beginning of my tonight session so far! Yey! :D

attachicon.gifdoa45.jpg

attachicon.giftwin_spin32.jpg

I know that both screenies could be much better, but hey I have a news for ya! Guru is not that greedy tonight... :D

Woo Hoo! Great screenshots well don! Hope you have lots more to share with us by the morning!

no anger people, I'm kidding       :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

so much hatred in one sentence ...    :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

I quote my own sentence...

Oh Igor.....Why would you say that! Of course they are not fake! I know winning big sometimes can really seem impossible, trust me i'm going through a serious dry spell myself at the moment. But take it from me none of the screenshots posted here are fake. We have an amazing community here at AskGamblers all of our members here are real genuine people, and we do our utmost to make sure that everything posted here is genuine. 

However, I'm sure you already know that and it was probably just a joke and i'm already waiting to see your winnings screenshots. 

And Igor, if like me your not getting any big wins at the moment, don't worry because you can use post in the Winner Screenshots under x100 your bet too!

No hatred Igor it's just maybe something you shouldn't joke about it in the future that's all.

Have 2 more pending withdrawals, 190 from virtual city and a modest 70 from Hotstripe. Will post screenshots when i get home later on. :D

Curious to see how long it will take to Hotstripe to process your withdrawal... They keep on getting more and more new complaints concerning delayed payments and that definitely bothers me. 

Curious to see how long it will take to Hotstripe to process your withdrawal... They keep on getting more and more new complaints concerning delayed payments and that definitely bothers me. 

Yeah but they paid me the first time I won and to be honest the complaints seem unrealistic so I hope everything goes OK this time too.

Well 2 are players trying to withdraw bonus money when it clearly says max cashout limit is 100, now 50 euros and one is delayed payment via Neteller and a double account. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well done on your winnings! Great screenshots! And I've never had more than two 7's in a row on Dazzle Me! So well done there too!